The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@RD4590

Very good. Is your next appointment this week or later?

I have also done it, and I’m waiting for the government to confirm my application and send me a date for my appointment. I look forward for getting my vaccination travel pass at July or August.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
i don’t have any appointment. My parents are in China and I’m in the UK. Vaccination is not available yet in my age group in the UK. And I refuse to take AstraZeneca vaccine.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
First dose: Arm sore and nothing else.

Second dose: Fatigue and frequent chills, followed by excessive teeth chattering with head pressure.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
All of Kuala Lumpur is now under MCO, so no shopping malls for half of the month. And I am worried about spending months finding a freelancing job that is not so difficult or demanding a lot of time, research, or qualifications.

It is all because Malaysians have less regard for the virus, so they spread it everywhere. Newspapers reported that it is because many of them are fed up with lockdowns and are angry at the government for double standards (like fining a burger seller at a higher price than a celebrity whose stupid actions caused the ban on interstate travel).

People like them are why I am ashamed of being a Malaysian – my people are careless!
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Russia has developed a single dose vaccine based on its Sputnik vaccine, known as the Sputnik Light. It has a 79.4% efficacy rate, and it is currently under trials.

Once it has been approved, it will be sent to places suffering from very high Covid rates.

It has also been shown to be effective against the new virus mutations.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia now has 4498 cases today. People on twitter said that it’s due to workplaces being crowded like sardines.

Should I become more angry at the stupid leaders and people of my country?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide