The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #7604
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
They are already having that, they are some military people who are anti-vaxx, so that’s a high probability.

In all honesty, I think pfizer should’ve made a oral pill version of the vaccine.
SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
BREAKING NEWS: Joe Rogan has contracted COVID-19, is taking HORSE DEWORMER to treat it!!!!!! If he doesn’t die himself, I’m sad to say that many of his fans that look up to him will die, because they’ll be influenced by his actions. It’s the sad reality.
Background Pony #9D09
@SparkleDash  
I posted this in a different thread, i’ll post it again.

He also took Monoclonal antibodies, Z-Pak, Prednisone, NAD Drip and a vitamin drip.

Let that sink in.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I want someone to make a parody song about these idiots taking every drug but the vax set to the tune of “I’d do anything for love (but I won’t do that).
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
After two days when daily Covid cases dropped to around 19,000s, it went back to over 20,000s today. However, due to increased vaccination and reduced hospitalisation cases:

• The nationwide infectivity rate for Malaysia is now below 1.0  
  • Negeri Sembilan (my home state) will move up to Phase 3 on 4 Sept, meaning more workplaces may be opened.

Several critical states, like Sabah, Johor, and Kedah will get more vaccines to stem the Covid spikes there.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
In Malaysia, the government has stated that since more people are starting to be vaccinated, the virus would become “endemic” within months.

It also updated its health-checking app, MySejahtera, so it will be a simplified screen with a shorter vaccination and non-infected check. The updated only worked at iPhones for now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide