Time wasting thread 2.1 (SFW- No explicit/grimdark)

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
So monster girl paradox finally has a semi-working translation that is playable up to the end of Illias continent. Why am I posting about it here? Cause a lot of people, even those that aren’t interested in monster girls, likes the games.

It’s literally one of the few hentai games where people actually play for the story.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
So the new list of banished words from the English language was listed. For those of you that don’t know for the past 41 years certain words are banished to the shadow realm for misuse or such. This year includes the words “vape”, “break the internet” and “problematic”.

Basically if you write a college essay don’t put those words in it unless you want to get points deducted cause it’s now considered improper English.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@uc9  
Fuck that shit, pretty much all linguists are is a bunch of those art snob assholes who for some fucking reason get their artform treated like a science, sorry but no group that included fuckers who made up stupid shit for spellings so they could geek out tells me how to express my self, fucking worthless pieces of shit the entire lot of them, either focus on translating or archiving and keep your moralist bullshit to themselves,
Buttstank
Thread Starter - The Time Wasting Thread 2.1

@uc9  
Wait “problematic” is on there? On one hand good  
On the other it’s a perfectly usable word. Like “literally” which I assume is also on there
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
Oh god! I think I’m going to die laughing. I found a picture of a cosplayer dressed as Big Boss dressed Shimakaze from Kantai. Imagine Big Boss in a short short skirt, thong, stockings, high heels and a mini-top.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@Thanotos Omega  
The reason why I mentioned it is hypothetically speaking let’s say you have to write a college thesis. If you put those words and phrases in your paper you’re going to get points taken off cause it’s considered slang now.

Putting the word say “price point” or such is now considered slang terminology on par with “wadup homies!” If it’s something like the word “so” I’m pretty sure they won’t care though, unless it’s a sentence like “so like um totally!”

Most of the words most English professors won’t care about, but some of them are banished to the shadow realm for a million years.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@uc9  
PFFFFFFFT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i never even finished the 3rd grade because my parents got to caught up in the divorce to remember to make me do my home schooling,
QuasarNova
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@uc9

If it’s a thesis to get a majoring it’s mostly just an administrative requisite so the attention to vocabulary isn’t important unless you have the guys against you in the examination.

If it’s a dissertation for a Masters or Phd then you must already know what words are and aren’t allowed otherwise you’re just wasting everyone’s time
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
PFFFFFFFT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i never even finished the 3rd grade because my parents got to caught up in the divorce to remember to make me do my home schooling,

Jesus; that sucks. I have a cousin that happened to; it was kind of fucked up.
Thanotos Omega

@uc9  
Yeah tell me about it, but i take comfort in the fact that my High School graduated friends don’t even know what the fuck the world Pragmatic means, which either says good things about me or really bad things about the educational system,
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
Yeah tell me about it, but i take comfort in the fact that my High School graduated friends don’t even know what the fuck the world Pragmatic means, which either says good things about me or really bad things about the educational system,

The educational system is really bad. It’s become such a cluster fuck that the education department might introduce online classes to at least alleviate the public school crisis.

I’m not exaggerating here; you know how everyone knows schools in the usa suck? They’ve been so strapped for cash the last decade and a half that even if you were to double their budget it would still be too late cause a lot of schools are literally falling apart at this point.

To put just how bad the education system’s crisis is back when I was in high school the school couldn’t pay for maintenance and as a result one year the roof in one of the departments collapsed.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
The mod did say that the ban was unrelated to me. (And that they thought that I was equally guilty in that argument)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.