Time wasting thread 2.1 (SFW- No explicit/grimdark)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
If a video site comes up like Youtube that doesn’t have copyright laws, I would go there in a heartbeat.

And if people try to sue it, I would go “Fuck. Your. Shit.” and grumble in the corner.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@HJSDGCE

You have no idea how copyright laws work kid. Half the time, it’s due to the legal department trying to play accounting department or the holder of the copyright having no idea what genuinely harms him monetarily.

Ask someone the difference between property and patrimony. If they need to google it and the definition they take comes from the dictionary, they know what they’re doing(!)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@HJSDGCE  
Speaking of copyright. I’ve noticed in the Furry fandom particularly on Furaffinity that Furries will gut each other out if they find or suspect others of ripping off their characters. Yet many seem to have no qualms about ripping off of popular titles such as Pokemon, Digimon, etc and will try to pirate those titles whenever opportunities arise.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
@HJSDGCE
Half the time, it’s due to the legal department trying to play accounting department or the holder of the copyright having no idea what genuinely harms him monetarily.

Speaking of which about a year ago a video game trailer on youtube got taken down by someone in the company filing a copyright strike against the company’s youtube account. Sometimes watching people who don’t know how youtube works is funny.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@HJSDGCE
Speaking of copyright. I’ve noticed in the Furry fandom particularly on Furaffinity that Furries will gut each other out if they find or suspect others of ripping off their characters. Yet many seem to have no qualms about ripping off of popular titles such as Pokemon, Digimon, etc and will try to pirate those titles whenever opportunities arise.

Cause furries do a lot of character raffles and such. A lot of time what happens is that someone pays for a character design then someone in the comment section goes “Fuck paying artists for their work! I’m going to commission another artist to draw this character shitting dick nipples and at the last second not pay them”.

The problem of people not paying artists got so bad that they had to implement a commission function.
QuasarNova

@uc9

Even moreso due to the money made on Youtube might as be cents, needing millions of views to barely make it a minimum wage job.

@SeraphimDawn  
@HJSDGCE

You really don’t see two and two together?  
No?  
Only me?  
Ok
QuasarNova

@uc9
I’m beginning to think some lawyer teams have some sort of quota they must meet annually to keep their jobs relevant.

Those would be the ones working at the police stations where they have to meet a minimum of arrests and investigations a certain month. In the case of copyright lawyers it’s mostly do what they angry guy who is not getting their cents asks for.

They know those are not going to get anywhere and you can tell by the reports, they contain the bare minimum infringements that would warrant a slap on the wrist at most since the total amount of views in a video doesn’t add to a genuine material loss for the copyright holder.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Have I told you how much I love Gatchaman Crowds?

And if you think it sucks because it’s not similar to the original, then fuck you.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
Have I told you how much I love Gatchaman Crowds?
And if you think it sucks because it’s not similar to the original, then fuck you.

I watched five episodes last night. It’s pretty alright.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.