Time wasting thread 2.1 (SFW- No explicit/grimdark)

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@uc9  
At this rate having a time wasting thread with the exclusion of talking about anime and having a thread dedicated to anime is going to wind up being justified.

Dude lol  
This was always Kaz and hype’s true wish.
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
At this rate having a time wasting thread with the exclusion of talking about anime and having a thread dedicated to anime is going to wind up being justified.
Dude lol
This was always Kaz and hype’s true wish.

We’ve lost two regulars over anime drama (excluding whatever happened to kaz or hype).
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
If Ghost was banned for an unrelated reason. The fact mods are keeping it a secret from us. I smell bull and injustice.

Why is it that drama in this thread often involve a select few same individuals?
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
Why is it that drama in this thread often involve a select few same individuals?

Cause people whore the report button when it comes to anime.
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@HJSDGCE  
Youre really ignorant if you think trashboat was using it to hate the show, its more of an excuse to not wanna bother with it and yes it is highly logical to dislike something for it being different if you dont find the additions to be interesting

After this im not going to bother posting anything else on this topic, heres a cute AC villager being cute  
full
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@SeraphimDawn  
Why you care about ghost’s ban anyway?  
It’s been years since mods prohibited to reveal the true reason of people’s ban.  
Only the person who was banned can say the reason of the ban
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
You and Squiggy never do that despite several arguments.
Makes me wonder why they don’t at least have the duck badge yet?

Cause as much as we argue we realize that argument=/=rule breaking. As much as I argue I’ve never hit them with the report button unless it’s clearly a rule breaking. I don’t quite remember, but I think the last time I hit the report button it was cause someone was threatening another user. I’ve only hit the report button five times the entire time I’ve been on the site. . . No seriously; only five times total.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
When any regular here gets the ban. I get concerned.  
Because I also don’t want to suspect it was trashboat who was the cause of this. If mods would just tell me what causes people to be purged from this site and the real culprit. Maybe I can rest a little easier.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@uc9
The guy tried to get me banned for making a joke and having mundane fun in this thread. I thought report abuse is a bannable offense here.

It is.

I think someone got banned once for filling a false report against me. The reason why is that we got into a heated argument and then all of a sudden they stopped and started posting “please don’t ban me!” and then a minute later got a ban.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@MoogSourceVermona
Still the attitude of trashboat towards people who doesn’t have his same likes and his absurd rule “play my game or no friendship” is unacceptable and stupid.

Did he actually say that people can’t be his friends if they don’t play games he likes?
.44caliberloveletter
Thread Starter - What Are You Listening To

Alexis the Queer Witch
@Shadow the Hedgehog  
Its abrasive but there is a point behind it, its difficult to have a strong friendship with someone who has a lack of simarity in interests. I wont defend what he said there but I doubt there is any malicious intent in anything Trashboat says.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.