Time wasting thread 2.1 (SFW- No explicit/grimdark)

trashboat

Professionally Depressed
If anyone’s interested. Suzy and Holly (Arin and Ross’s wives) are playing Yo-kai watch on the former’s gaming channel.
PaskaNaakka
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

PM me Maud pics
Back from watching the fireworks

Forgot my gloves, now my fingers are frozen

Overheard a couple of drunk guys joking about burning down refugee reception centers for additional fireworks

Good times
uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
I read a good analysis of the Star Wars movie. Basically what they said was that the reason why the empire keeps failing is that they keep making ridiculously expensive weapons that get blown up within a day. Instead if they used all that resources towards traditional weapons they would win easily.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@uc9  
They did that, that’s what the TIE Fighters and lower class ships are for, the problem is that no amount of ships can hold the entire galaxy, even the Star Forge couldn’t pull off that kind of force, so they need fear,
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
Have you guys been hearing about all the cool shit with CRISPR?

Well more than likely not, but basically CRISPR is that new way of gene editing that I’ve been going “ermagod” about lately. Well they literally cured cancer in a mouse and now they’ve stopped DMD in mice.

I know it’s going to be a couple years until it’s widespread, but holy shit. Keep in mind that it doesn’t reverse the already done damage though; so like let’s say you have liver cancer and CRISPR is successful, you’re still going to have liver problems for the rest of your life though cause it doesn’t heal you, rather it gets rid of faulty dna.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@SeraphimDawn  
Honestly I like the manga version of Suika better. I know people like lolis and all, but the manga versions of the characters look a bit better.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Virgil Stormblade  
Because I have no one to send me on Sunday and taxi fares are expensive.

Also, you’re missing the point. It’s not about when I’m going back, it’s about my vacation being over and going back to the stress hole that is college.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
So facebook now has a livestream service.

Most people probably don’t care, but what is probably happening right now is that internet websites like facebook, youtube, twitter and such are having a slow decline in profit. Since running social media sites, video sites and such is getting cheaper that means more competition which means the big sites have to remain competitive, but rather than innovating they’re expanding their services offered of services already offered by their competitors but that’s not really helping the situation in the long run cause it’s shit that people have already done numerous times.

What I mean by this is that more than likely facebook, twitter and such will continue to exist in say ten years, but they won’t solely have one purpose; rather more than likely all the big sites will offer similar services and they’ll no longer have billions of users individually but rather be smaller and there be more competition.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@Virgil Stormblade  
They won’t.

Basically what I mean by this is more than likely Facebook, Twitter and Youtube will exist in 2025 but chances are they won’t be AAA sites popularity wise, more like A sites and more than likely they’ll all have similar functions to each other.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.