Viewing last 25 versions of post by user4897 in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Music, dress and watch: My three weapons against former high school bullies

They're shocked in disbelief when they found out the kid who they used to hurt so much, are now wearing good-looking clothes, wear a fancy G-Shock on his wrist and play priceless jazz music

Yep, I'm successfully bought a rare $250 G-Shock model that was once viral in the social media
No reason given
Edited by user4897
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Music, dress and watch: My three weapons against former high school bullies

They're shocked in disbelief when they found out the kid who they used to hurt so much, are now wearing good-looking clothes, wear a fancy G-Shock on his wrist and play priceless jazz music

Yep, I'm successfully bought a rare $250 G-Shock model that was once viral in the social media
No reason given
Edited by user4897