Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Wasn’t expecting to see this trending on Twitter this morning:

I think the last time was during the movie release year.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@NitroFury
Fossil fuels will be gone in 60 years and all of human infrastructure is going to collapse.
We can’t do nothing about it, the forces of nature that make humans grow and consume is way too powerful. When the time comes for everyone to ration, everyone will hoard instead, this is basic human behavior. We’re boned by design.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It’s been a while since this one customer has been to my store. What makes him special is that he does his shopping barefoot, which I approve. I aspire to be like this guy and I hope he comes back to shop soon, I like his barefooting nature.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@NitroFury
Fossil fuels will be gone in 60 years and all of human infrastructure is going to collapse.
We can’t do nothing about it, the forces of nature that make humans grow and consume is way too powerful. When the time comes for everyone to ration, everyone will hoard instead, this is basic human behavior. We’re boned by design.
Blame the mega corporations
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@NitroFury
It’s foolish to want so much power but not accept the responcibility. The land needs to be tilled, and the workhorse is starving, because all the crops where sold for a golden shit house.
@Mr.Myoozik
That’s cool, don’t see that much anymore. Too much hot asphalt and broken glass everywhere now.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
@NitroFury
Pretty much. The people who want to save the world can’t because they don’t have the power to do so, and the people who have the power to save the world won’t, because it’s more profitable for them not to.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Beth
Don’t know why either since this is Florida which not only does it get really hot, it does have a larger barefoot culture compared to other states
Background Pony #5B69
@RogueBadnik
Maybe hippies.
Human feet aren’t designed to have something wrapped around them though, humans run a lot faster when barefoot, not in straight lines, but you can change your direction and maintain speed easier barefoot.
I got chased by the cops once, kicked my shoes off and smoked his ass. There was 7 cop cars circling the block, but i slipped into the darkness and remained quite. F’er had one too many doughnuts to catch me, should have used that 45.acp.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@RogueBadnik
Most likely them, and also because this place does have rednecks and country people who also walk around barefoot as well.
I wish I can see more barefooters, I’d hang out with them
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide