Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

So now the Iphone 14 features a “Dynamic Island” on it’s redesigned pill shaped notch which is basically a new screen add-on that includes incoming phone calls, Face ID authentication, timers, turn-by-turn navigation and others.
Too bad it’s only exclusive to the Pro and Pro Max.
Price tag looks to be a little higher in the EU region than in the US.
~
Samsung and all the Chinese and Indian brands be like:
Gotta hand it to ya Apple, you’ve outdone yourselves today by a margin but that doesn’t mean I would buy in to your expensive crap.
Can’t wait till other brands like Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Infinix, and the rest will have a poor man’s copy but affordable phones like that.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Mellow Rhythm
Oh you’ll feel evenly more comfortable if Samsung do pull out that feature on their next in line phones soon. Their new phone imo isn’t basically a notch anymore but rather a hole punch camera with an interactive touchscreen “notch”. (Unless your current one holds out for years)
I wholefully like this idea.
@Silent_Witness
I fucking hate their “We will slow down your current rusty Iphone so you can buy our new one” algorithm.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I like to listen to YouTube videos of story readings from Reddit. I remember the one that was particularly good that I just remembered out of nowhere for some reason, and I was trying to find the original post.
Anyway, the premise of the story is that for as long as the narrator could remember, he could see numbers floating over peoples heads that were invisible to everyone from him. He spends a long time wondering what they mean, but eventually he manages to put it together- The numbers represent the number of people that that person will kill in their lives. I don’t remember exactly how he discovers it, but I do remember that it was actually very well made, so I wanted to reread it. Does this jog anyone’s memory?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Silent_Witness
No, but I do know something similar. There’s a Nickelback music video where a guy gets saved and then all of a sudden, he gets the ability to see a ticking clock above people’s heads and it ticks down towards the time of their deaths.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide