Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Have you ever been so traumatized…
That you really and actually attempted to burn your house down because a mosquito gave you PTSD? That was me 5 days ago.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So I’m watching “Hotel Transylvania 2” on FreeForm during their “31 Nights of Halloween”, and if some of you that have seen the movie (or at least heard about on Google) remember that after the theatrical release, parents complained about a certain line in the movie (where the Cookie Monster-like puppet “Cakie” tells his cake-eating friend that “the scariest monster of all is diabetes”), and possibly due to backlash from IRL diabetics the home video releases replaced it with Cakie laughing. Apparently it must not have been an issue anymore because they restored that line (I even got video proof when they showed the movie again today).
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Here’s a screenshot of my living room by a video of my uncle hours after I set it on fire.
These were the damage I’ve done to my house as a result of me losing my mind over mosquito infestation inside my house 5 days ago.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Mellow Rhythm
WHATCHA XPEC???!!!
Those stuff are expensive as hell through our financial resources.
And mom kept telling me that I should clean my whole yard even though the source of this infestation came from someplace else, who in the right mind would lose their mind from running outta options how to rid those little fucks.
You should reknow that I am a lucky survivor from a Hemorrhagic version of the Dengue and I can NEVER EVER afford getting drank by these fools.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Mellow Rhythm
I was stupid, in a desperate manner.
You should know cops were called because this was act of arson. Many have just criticized my actions that I shoulda done what everyone kept saying what I shoulda done. I said it before on the vent thread that I was gonna pour 5 gallons of gasoline inside my house but only actually poured just a liter and that alone picked ALOT of flames than I expected and therefore my couch, the shelf, and a container caught on fire immediately.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

After seeing a particular specie of mosquito (big and striped one) which probably or were the dreaded aedes egypti, my primal instict kicked in because they’re the very carrier of that mortal dengue. I’ve been stricken by these disease twice in my entire life and the second one was my near-death experience.
I made my friend post that news here on behalf of me because I believed that would be the end of the line for me.
Posted Report
Background Pony #996E
Anyone know how to multiply and divide fractions without a calculator?
Posted Report
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Dividing fractions if multiplying Cross-weise the two fractions. You multiply the bottom number of the first by the top of the second, and get the new top number. Then the top number of the first number by the bottom of the second for the new bottom number. Simplify if needed.
I think multiplying the fraction is to just multiply the top two and then the bottom two and simplify when and where needed.
Posted Report
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Laß mich sterben
Dividing fractions if multiplying Cross-weise the two fractions. You multiply the bottom number of the first by the top of the second, and get the new top number. Then the top number of the first number by the bottom of the second for the new bottom number. Simplify if needed.
I think multiplying the fraction is to just multiply the top two and then the bottom two and simplify when and where needed.
I can corroborate that. I’m no math teacher, but as far as I know, when you divide fractions you either use the double C method:
Or, easier for me, the cross method:
medium
In both, the end result is the same: You multiply the denominator of the first term with the numerator of the second term, and the numerator of the first term with the denominator of the second term (Numerator; Number on top. Denominator; Number on bottom)
As for multiplying, it’s easier, you only multiply the numerators with numerators and denominators with denominators (Top with top and bottom with bottom), so the end result is kinda like this:
medium
I hope it’s helpful, I like to help~ :D
Posted Report
AaronMk
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
It’s been more than a decade since I had to bother so I forgot the special math terms, lol.
I also never learned the double C method so that’s pretty much arcane for me, lmao.
I will say that a couple years ago I decided I had to relearn long division because I figured I would need it for a class on the off chance I couldn’t use my phone, because being a cheap bastard I wasn’t going to buy a calculator if I already had one on hand. I have since forgot how to do long division again.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I got these movies on Blu-Ray this year:
Turning Red
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
The Bad Guys
Doctor Strange 2
Lightyear
Thor: Love & Thunder
DC League of Super-Pets
Future purchases:
Nope
Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero
Posted Report
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Laß mich sterben
Hehe, don’t worry, I understand people forget about them; heck, I’m the kind of student that forgets even how to make additions and subtractions in vacations XP. The only reason I don’t forget entirely how to use a pencil is because I draw xD
And yeah, the double C method so far is useful when you have a fraction in a fraction, like when you have a variable on top of the numerator and that variable is a fraction, you put the fraction on top of a bigger fraction thingy, and the if the number below is a fraction, you double C, if not, you assume the denominator number has an denominator itself of 1 and then double C to get a normal fraction, but I can see why it wouldn’t be common >.>’
Long division? You mean these?
Oof, yeah, if they’re those, thank goodness I’m allowed to use calculators; those were my archnemesis in highschool >.>’.
Basically me every math test xP
If anybody requires me to explain, I can try, but I’m not too well versed in the science of numbers XD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide