Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #44A7
I fear for the day you can earn money by simply telling people to fuck off.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Silva like quick silver.
Because capoeira makes you move like mercury, liquid metal.
Lol Smith is the most common last name in America and Canadia. Many illicit steroid dealers are suspiciously named John Smith, to the point it’s a meme.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Can someone explain to me what’s going on with Twitter (and in a way like you’re explaining to a 10 year old because even in my 30s I still don’t understand)
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Elidiotadelaesquina
I only use Twitter for updates from companies (I stopped following user-based accounts for personal reasons) and for Nintendo Switch picture posting, so I’m never getting verified.
…why do I need to be verified, exactly? And again, explain it simple.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Mighty Aphrodite
Originally, it was a proof that an account actually belonged to the person who claimed to own it (IE a business or celebrity). Now it seems to be a ploy from Elon to squeeze an infinite amount of money from a finite amount of economy. And it defeats the original purpose because you can claim to be anyone you want as long as you foot the bill.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Can’t print more money without printing more resources. You can keep inflating the value of the dollar, but it doesn’t mean anything if the means of production don’t change.
Inflation should be illegal, it’s basically lawful stealing. Inflating the value of your money while not changing the means of production means you’re literally stealing from the working class, by devaluing their money to inflate yours without giving anything.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide