Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I think the reason elderly people are so angry at today’s technology and convenience is because none of it existed BEFORE their bodies aged and became harder to move around.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I fear a rut will occur on every one of us in the future where we will complain about our grandchildren’s technology being far superiour than ours today than to adapt with it as much as boomers complaining about what currently there is.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
Actually, I’m gonna point out that I never actually heard any elderly people IRL complain about today. So the whole “elderly people hate technology convenience” is probably just a stereotype.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
A woman came by our store today and she was barefoot, her feet being covered by her long pants. I got to talk to her about it and she told me that “it’s not natural to wear shoes”, she definitely knows what’s up
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Khamzat Chimaev
Damn, poor Turkey, the country to take the full impact of it
@Mellow Rhythm
Crazy thing is, this is the mother of this one semi regular customer who also occasionally walks in barefoot so it’s clear where he got it from. I got a chance to talk to her before about her son and she said that she allows him to go anywhere shoeless cause she was like that when she was younger. If only my mom did the same to me when I was growing up.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm
Well that just shows how much of a good mother mine was that she didn’t want me to go around barefoot so I can’t take that away from her. Either way, I’m now at the age where I can willingly do that if I wanted to.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I just had a dream about the glimpse of what the Judgement Day and the End of the world looks like.
The day Jesus returns everyone who is close and loyal to him was teleported to heaven and to those not got left behind. The end of the world looks exactly like that big spherical asteroid hitting Earth very slowly.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
I just got an email saying that ignoring my credit is as bad as disappointing my father.
My dad ditched me 15 years ago, so I’m pretty sure disappointing him is less worse than ignoring my credit.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide