Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I just experienced what you guys would like to dream while being sick tonight. And off all the worst possible scenarios, it’s before my flight this Saturday.
We basically shared the same flight with D.B. Cooper and robbed us all of our shit inside the plane then requested to fly below Cebu City and air drop there but doing so broke the cabin pressure and sucked us all out of the aircraft. Then got jolted waking up around 2:00 AM when I impacted the ground on my dream.
My sickness seems to improve a little bit today and I hope to recover until Saturday so I get to go to Davao.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I went back to sleep again, because I woke up by that time of my first dream which is around 2:00 AM.
Now my dream is the POV of being D.B. Cooper. From the start back home planning the hijack then falling off the airplane in my parachute along with my loot. I somehow landed uncontrollably on a mossy forest then strolled my way through that forest for hours encountering many nocturnal animals such as bats, alligators, and wolves.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Mr.Myoozik
Perhaps i’m like capable of going back on that same thing again for some apparent unexplainable reasons.
It could be due to the high activity of my immune system while asleep as it is fighting off pathogens in me much better while sleeping.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Big fucking oof. It looks like our flight is gonna be at night. I hate night flights. I hate it because I can’t see jock shit from the cabin window. And the aircraft of choice is gonna be the old and boring Airbus A320. And also the worst possible thing about this? is December 24th. The worst day to travel because of the Christmas rush.
Looks like I won’t be able to record take off and landing out of this thing if it is that much dark.
And guess what? I did not bought these tickets. Mother did. And when I told them why of all times this particular date and time, she said “stop being a spoiled little brat and get over it, at least were getting to fly”.
Fuck you, mom. With all my heart.
~
On second thoughts, So much for expectations, aint it? 😒
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Looks like Mother and I would be having trouble checking in on our flight due to the tremendous amount of people on the airport coming in and out of the facility tomorrow because of the fact that it’s christmas. It will also peak at that day as well so basically, we have to arrive there very early.
Missing flight is one of the most fucked up experiences ever when travelling.
Mass exodus is very common here on every transportation ports in the Philippines when it’s holiday.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Ay guess what? Were leaving for the airport 10 hours prior to our scheduled departure so we won’t go sweating our balls waiting and running for the check ins.
We’d rather waste our time at the airport than miss plane. Yeah, I read George Stigler’s quote about that. He can kiss my ass.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I really hate leaving my pony plushies behind for 2 weeks, that’s where homesick kicks in. I also feel comfortable sleeping with them. Perhaps I’d bring one with me, I still have more room for my luggage.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide