Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ToskiHero
Thread Starter - Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Tiro Finale
Don’t feel too strongly about Kabaneri so far, but the action and music are pretty cool, and Mumei seems pretty legit too.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Holofan4life  
Yeah, it’s all cool

Just try to give me a bit more space, please

This is going to sound dickish after you just got done calling me your friend, but I don’t really know you well enough to respond well to joking around and constantly talking with you and whatnot. It just stresses me out to hear about how great I am for having different opinions or to be pestered for my thoughts on something so often and all of this shit just kind of caused it to culminate

Should just try to be a bit less aggressive in your approach to me if you want to try to be friends, it would be great tbh
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@And Brother I Hurt People

People have never trust the people in charge, look at the 1700’s, the Spanish Inquisition, The Social Revolutions from the French to the Russians.

Only people of authority that have ever being trusted are those in close contact with the people they order around (call it tribal chiefs, captains in ships) maybe parents.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide