Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I know it could be argued that Cells At Work is repetitive, but I really love the show. The latest episode was so good. Also, am I the only one who when they saw the villain of the stay puft marshmallow man? Also also, am I the only one who wants B cell and Fat cell to hook up?
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Latest Mission Impossible is basically the same thing as Rogue Nation

Good action scenes but by god is the plot repetitive and the entirety of the third act was more or less predictable with only one thing I didn’t see coming, which didn’t really go anywhere anyways
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I hate when it rains but at the same time, its hot outside. It forces me to close my windows and making the inside of my house like hell
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I made one of my coworkers laugh really hard because one of my customers was being an asshole and my coworker said “At least he put his tray up”. In response, I said “That’s like saying at least you discovered a piece of shit with sprinkles on it as opposed to a piece of shit without sprinkles”.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So I just bought a novelty soda that has a terrified Osama Bin Laden on it called “Seal yea Later”.

The side of its “Knock, knock, here’s America”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide