Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I’m going to drink my first shot of vodka. If I don’t reply within 24 hours, I’m probably in the hospital.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

By 2020s, the Philippine Air Force will acquire the Sukhoi Su-30SME or the SAAB JAS-39 Gripen for the fleet modernization.

We already have South Korea’s FA-50 Golden Eagle last 2016.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Ok, i need a little help, is there anyone out there who relates to this, because i kid you not, and its midnight, dead quiet, and i just listened to an air raid or tornado siren or whatever blare for ten minutes outside, i swear to god, i am freaking the frik out.
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Curse my insomnia, why must i stay up so late!? I do that and shit like this happens to me!! I feel like im out in the middle of nowhere in a dark and dimly lit room with a generous amount of internet and 1 outlet for my computer. And as if theres always somone with white eyes staring over my shoulder and he closes them every time i franticly turn and look. WHY GOD!? WHY!?
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@HerrKraus  
You should take some NyQuil or something if you’re suffering from insomnia or at least see a doctor to prescribe you some sleeping pills. Most importantly, avoid staring at bright screens like phones, TV’s, laptops and all that cause the bright light will prevent you from sleeping.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Count Adramélekh Sear 🎸  
I was walking back home with a new flat screen drunk. Not new really, from a pawnshop for 120$

Someone offered me a ride. I was sitting in the back holding my tv. They stop at the liquor store, so I decide to go in.

They drove off with my tv. I punched a tree and cried my way back home. I knew there wasnt a damn thing I can do.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Nevermind. I immediately found it just across the street my neighbors told me if that was mine and it is.

Son of a bitch, they told me it was a fucking stray dog who stole both of it and chewed it up outside.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Today is the 10th Anniversary of the devastation of Manila and it’s nearby provinces brought by Tropical Storm Ketsana on September 26, 2009.

This was the worst storm I’ve ever experienced in all my entire life. The skies were at the blackest of all black from morning till the afternoon while the intense rains of apocalyptic proportions fell upon us.  
454 millimiters or 17.91 inches of rainfall was recorded in less than 24 hours and it began at approximately 4 in the morning and ended at 11 of evening.  
90% of the whole city was submerged in deep floodwaters ranging between 2 to 12 feet. The devastation was mainly produced by the raging flash floods that swept every vehicles and structure near rivers and floodways.  
464 people died in Manila alone and costs $230 million in damage.

full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide