Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I just learned now that the under construction skyscraper One Vanderbilt in NYC and it’s spire was temporarily removed so the crane arm will be allowed to reach the other side of the tower to make way for cladding installation.
Background Pony #B8DD
I feel like McDonald’s is successful because of their ubiquity, not because they actually make a good product.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #B9E2  
Well yes but I like their product, and accessibility to low income people.

I know they use a lot of ammonia and salt to make simple food high impact and drug like. They know people like soft food, they know how taste buds work, and how to make the food disolve faster in your stomach so you want more.

Actually I think a lot of fast food is like this and should not be a major component of anyone’s diet. It’s designed to make you eat more, it’s designed to produce a lot of upfront energy and dopamine, but a lot of things people need in their diet aren’t as sensational or profitable.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
You asked the right alpaca. Upper respiratory is probally my expertise under cellular respiration.

First off wtf is this word. Secondly yes, depending on the administered drug, but the most commonly used nebulizer drugs including albuterol and adrenaline will help in this purpose and I’ll explain why.  
Ephedrine, levo amphetamine, clenbuterol and synephrine will also help*

Microscopic silicates aren’t as harmful as the more fibrous ones.

*All these drugs are water soluble adrenal stimulants that can be used in a nebulizer. They’ll make your lungs excrete more water. Micro silicates will cLear out in time, but these drugs will make you cough them out faster. They’ll also drain your potassium, water and possibly sodium at an alarming rate which you’ll have to supliment.

Expectorants also thin out lung fluids, but this is kinda north American folk medicine and very few physicians understand why it works. I don’t know if expectorants are water soluble or if they’ll work in a nebulizer.

I say go for the albuterol. This is the most common nebulizer drug. It’s sometimes paired with an atropine drug but this is for chronic asthmatics. You only want the albuterol.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This is one of those situation where you feel like you cried so much you fell asleep in exhaustion, then waking up the next morning that you feel like nothing bad or you’ve forgot what just happened last night till realization sinks in once more is one of the most devastating feelings I could possibly come up with.

This is the most shocking loss i’ve ever heard in the pop culture since Paul Walker.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide