Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Alright. I’m back.

I took a three-day vacation from a large part of the internet. No Covid, no riots, just relaxing.

I feel so much better.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
“What happens when you take a guy with a perpetual itchy ballsack and pair him up with… a talking dog?!?

You get the hilarious new TBS comedy Itchy Nuts. Starring Kevin James, David Duchovny, and introducing Itchy the chiwawa.

Itchy Nuts. Only on TBS.”
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

i have had many issues with this place of the years, but at least i have never seen “Having a dissenting opinion about the definition of spoilers” be used as grounds to threaten a ban
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I wish Gallus thinks and behaves like a rooster. That makes him stupid and cute!

@Holofan4life

At least you have me. I will show you my brand of crazy!

full

“What the hell did I just watch?!”

“That’s one more for my cringe collection to brainwash myself with, ehehehehehehehehehe”
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Music, dress and watch: My three weapons against former high school bullies

They’re shocked in disbelief when they found out the kid who they used to hurt so much, are now wearing good-looking clothes, wear a fancy G-Shock on his wrist and play priceless jazz music

Yep, I successfully bought a rare $250 G-Shock model that was once viral in the social media
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Pffffff…

Bitch I am definitely the most psychotic lunatic guy this site has ever seen in awhile.

The word ‘crazy’ ain’t nothing of what I’m capable in the world of internet or even irl.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I have an idea for a sketch called Myanmar Talk Show. It’s about a talk show in Myanmar called Abdullah and Kabir in the morning. Abdullah and Kabir are two Muslim Americans who do their talk show in an undisclosed location because they don’t want to be captured.

They also have sponsors.

“Snickers: fill your stomach up with nuts before getting your stomach filled with holes.”

“KY Jelly: if you’ve been captured and get sentenced to prison, you’re gonna need it.”

“China: because it’s somehow better than what’s going on over here.”
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I got the chance to see inside the movement of a $10000 Rolex Submariner watch. Mechanical watch movements are thoroughly satisfying to waste your time

full

$300 Seiko PRESAGE movement for comparison  
full

Cheap or expensive, mechanical watches work the same way, only different designs and level of craftmanship
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

In digital purgatory
I found 200$ in a money clip before.

Amounts between 1$-20$ I find often.

Recently an amazing women pulled up in front of me outside a store and gave me 50$
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I am a modest man. I was in a passenger bus in heavy traffic, saw some old lady dropping her wallet without even noticing it, had to drop off just to retrieve that thing back to her. Then had to ride another bus since the first one left me.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I would like to say a fuck you to fantano for getting me into genres like noise rock

I wasn’t getting any pussy before, I sure as hell ain’t getting it now
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide