Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Whats the difference between a king and his horse? I dont mean some kiddy shit like one has four legs and the other has two, or ones a person and ones an animal. If their form, ability, and power is exactly the same, then why is it one becomes the king and controls the battle and the other one becomes the horse and carries the king? There’s only one answer…

Instinct.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Count Adramélekh Sear

Suppose that both king and horse were sitting down at a table. The napkins are in front of them, which napkin would each take? The one on the king’s ‘left’? Or the one on their ‘right’? The one on the horse’s left side? Or the one on their right side?

Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes?

If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’…

Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things!

The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all.

It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Today, we caught a really big crocodile south of Philippines which sizes and weighs in to more than 18 foot and a ton.

full

It could be the new largest ever captured alive and this will be our second time we caught something bigger than Australia’s Cassius.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
This past Wednesday, at work, someone brought in a series of black boxes with skulls and cross bones on it. Each box contained one chip, and right away I knew it was something involving the one chip challenge.

For those who don’t know, the one chip challenge involves eating a black chip made out of the Carolina Reaper, known as the hottest pepper in the world. And you have to go as long as you can without drinking anything after eating the chip.

All the other cooks had eaten a chip, so I figured I’ll eat one as well. I did like spicy food, so I was up for it. Now, I should preface this by saying I had heard of the challenge before, and I knew it was super hot. However, I was unprepared for how spicy it actually was.

When you first eat it, there’s a blandness to the chip. Your first immediate thought is “This isn’t so bad. Is this what all the hubbub is about?” However, as soon as you swallow it, you immediately feel like “I’ve made a huge mistake.”

I ate half the chip, so I didn’t eat the whole thing. However, after I swallowed it, I felt my throat started swelling up. It was like someone set my throat on fire and then doused it with a volcano. I was hiccuping, which I rarely do after eating something, I was burping, tears we’re coming out of my eyes, that chip fucked me up.

I only lasted 25 seconds before I had to drink something. We didn’t have any milk, so I had to drink some water. I must have drunk 8 cups of water. It took approximately 20 minutes before the fireness in my throat started to fade away. I had never experienced hottness like that before in my life.

Despite how much pain I was in, though, I would definitely do it again. Sure, in the moment you wish you were doing something else, but there’s something so magical about eating the chip. It’s an experience I will never forget. The person who bought the boxes said to me it costs around 7 or 8 dollars per box, and I told him even though you’re paying $8 for one chip, it’s worth it, because the experience is something that will stick with you for eternity.

My only complaint is the blandness of the chip when first bite into it. When you first eat the chip, it has zero flavor to it. That kinda gives it away that something is up. I think it would be better if the chip tasted sweet when you first eat it. That way, it will trick the people eating it into eating the whole thing.

But despite the one nitpick, I’m glad I actually took part in the challenge. And now, I can officially say I ate the hottest pepper in the world.
Background Pony #3B19
I’m pondering what species my fursona should be, along with the name of my ponysona.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Does anyone have any opinions about Vlare? I’m interested in a better version of Youtube. Maybe one that can avtually have comments on Spongebob without the comments being hidden.
Background Pony #3B19
Apparently there’s a short movie that was made in 2015, but won’t be released to the public until 100 years later in 2115, the same time it takes to age some kind of brandy.
Background Pony #3B19
I’m watching “Cool as Ice” on the RiffTrax Twitch channel…God help us all.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I find it funny how there’s a Fallout Equestria but not an Elder Scrolls Equestria. Or how the one of the most famous actors in MLP is from a sci-fi show not even science fantasy. Not that I’m complaining. Just an observation. I kind of wish they had an episode dedicated to sci-fi tropes.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with it’s twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a failure turns about, When he might have won had he stuck it out; Don’t give up though the pace seems slow ~ You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than, It seems to a faint and faltering man, Often the struggler has given up, When he might have captured the victor’s cup, And he learned too late when the night slipped down, How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out ~ The silver tint of the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It may be near when it seems so far, So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit ~ It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide