Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Myoozik  
Wherever they get obstructed in your GI tract they might release water soluble things into your gut and blood plasma. Carbon, phospherous, arsenic, flourine, all these things loosely bound in salts, crystalline silicate might dislodge from the rock as some of the water soluble stuff moves away. That’s glass basically.

Heart attack is remotely possible.
Background Pony #501E
I feel like being on Derpibooru and Fimfiction has almost been a job not like a break when I’m logged in. Not that I mind the interaction but I think looking at the notification bell and commenting all the time can tire you out.

What I advise: log out from time to time and just look at Derpibooru without being logged in. Forget about faves sometimes. Just enjoy look at pics. That’s my tip of the day.

TL;DR: Log out of Derpibooru and Fimfiction sometimes to just enjoy looking at pictures without worrying about comments, faves or notifications.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
‘Cause I really always knew that my little crime  
Would be cold that’s why I got a heater for your thighs  
And I know, I know it’s not your time  
But bye, bye  
And a word to the wise when the fire dies  
You think it’s over but it’s just begun  
But baby don’t cry

You had my heart  
At least for the most part  
‘Cause everybody’s gotta die sometime  
We fell apart  
Let’s make a new start  
‘Cause everybody’s gotta die sometime yeah  
But baby don’t cry
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Welp, throw your Halloween costume for this year in the trash. This kid’s wins the whole shooting match. None can compete with it:

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Yesterday, this was a tiny tropical storm with winds of over 50 MPH.  
Now, it’s 180 MPH and possibly rising.

full

We’ll be directly hit by it on November 1 and I’m praying in to the heavens that it would weaken from it’s current state before gets any closer because I can’t handle tropical cyclones beyond Category 2 scale.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Hey guys…

I just wanted to have a brief moment of attention here that I need all of your support and prayers for me to withstood this imminent disaster that I will be facing in within the next several hours.

This Super Typhoon Goni has now transformed into something out of a disaster movie cliché storm and now it is currently one of the most powerful tropical cyclones on record with winds of over 200 MPH (320 KM/H) and it will make landfall on my country at that same intensity in just a few hours now. And what’s worse, it is still poised to directly hit Manila which is where I am at November 1 of afternoon or evening. What I wished for this as of now is that this storm will be weaker than it was right now when it passes over my place.

I am literally shaking and crying in absolute fear here while typing this up.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I think i’ll be fine for now. The typhoon has lost so much power during the landfalls on the Eastern Region, also the storm center might not make it to Manila after all thank fucking god.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide