Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #DFC9  
The analogy was probably out of line so I apologize if you were offended. But it’s still probably my most hated subreddit.

The worst subreddits are the ones dedicated to something its users don’t do. It always creates a toxic environment where elitists look down on the people who do the thing they don’t do. r/childfree is the best example of this. It’s fine to not have or want kids but the sheer vitriol many of its users seem to have towards people who do — or even for children in general — is beyond excessive.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@pixel  
Anger breeds anger. Well, more like anger amplifies when in a closed feedback loop. In this case, these r/childfree people were probably pressured in some way to have kids and when discussing with others that share that similar plight, they amplify each other’s negative feelings by, in an ironic sense, being positive to one another.

Tldr; A group of okay people encourages each other to be bad ala circlejerk.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I made a testosterone-filled rant on Facebook, Youtube, and someplace else about how I am unconvinced about the people of the masses believing that global warming and climate change is real not by a long shot.
Background Pony #1332
Do you think any kids who grew up during COVID will develop a face mask fetish?
Background Pony #1332
Is it normal for Twitter to not load or for the sidebar for YouTube to not load sometimes?
Background Pony #1332
I keep worrying about my computer.

Is it normal to be a bit paranoid about a new, expensive product you bought?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Background Pony #1332  
lol not a fetish.  
But I can asure you, I have seen babies and little kids crying after when adults removes their masks  
I can imagine we will gonna have a large group of people who will be psychologically attached to the mask.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@RogueBadnik  
I’m attached to uh… something else as a symbol of security and the mask feel the same way. They make people look more safe and friendly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide