Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
You know how you turn on a podcast and it’s littered with sponsors? What if the podcast sponsors were found in everyday tragedy?
“And old poor Timmy unfortunately killed himself after a bout of depression. But you wanna know how you can battle depression? Feels! Feels is the #1 medication meant to treat sadness and/or anxiety. Go to Feels.com to get 25% off your first order with the promo code ‘Gettinjiggywithit’. Anyways, back to the funeral.”
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
OOOOHHH I NEVER SEEN THE LIKE SINCE I BEEN BORN
WHEN A BIG BUCK MAN WITH HIS SEA BOOTS ON
WHEN JOHNNY COMES DOWN TO HILO
POOR OLD MAN
OH WAKE HER, OH SHAKE HER
OH WAKE THAT GIRL WITH THE BLUE DRESS ON
POOR OLD MAN
OOOOHHH I LOVE A LITTLE GIRL ACROSS THE SEA
SHE’S A BIG BAD GIRL, AND SHE SAYS TO ME
POOR OLD MAN
POOR OLD MAN
OOOOHHH, WAS YOU EVER DOWN IN MOBILE BAY
WHERE THEY SCREWS COTTON ON A SUMMER DAY
POOR OLD MAN
POOR OLD MAN
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
In ponified Bruce Buffer voice: Introducing first, FIGHTING out of the blue corner, a mixed martial artist, holding a professional record: 24 wins, no losses. He stands 4 foot 6 inches tall, weighing in at 155 pounds. FIGHTING out of Marenila, Fillypines. Presenting… The former EFC Flyweight Champion, The former EFC Bantamweight Champion, The former EFC Featherweight Champion, …and REIGNING! DEFENDING! UNDISPUTED! EFC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!! “THE COOOOUUUUUNNNNTTT!!!”
SEEEEAAAAAAARRRRRIIINNNNNNNGGGGG SKIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
If someone tells me obese people can’t fight, i’mma show them this.
This match just made me do spit take my beer on my fucking couch holy shit.
Background Pony #C079
There’s a chance I may get to go to Comic-Con in a year or two.
For the first time in my life.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I wonder what Gen Alpha will think about Gen Z?
“The Star Wars prequels are better than the sequels! Sonic 06 is better than Sonic Forces! Spiderman 3 is underrated and Spiderman Far From Home is overrated!”
“Ok zoomer.”
Will we be the new boomers?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Whenever the day is just like the every other day, the weather is mostly clear blue, and when there is an celestial or astronomical event, the weather is overcast or worse… fucking stormy.
I’ve noticed these pattern for the past several years of my viewing experience. From Eclipses to planetary alignments.
Mother Nature has got to be the biggest troll on this planet.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Mellow Rhythm
The first sentence caught me really off guard with the way he reacted. He actually said a bad word when he saw the Optimus Prime truck. That’s classic genuine Filipino reaction! 😂
Also I never even thought that the video was gonna be like any other algorithm ridden shit so I got surprised when the guy spoke in Tagalog. We rarely get local videos that would be on the radar of internatinal lore.
Because of it, Optimus Prime is now a trending meme again because of this goddamn fucking TikTok video.
Background Pony #719F
I break my very long silence to announce that I’m leaving the internet for good, but before I go I wanted to get this off of my chest: I want let you know that I never stranded you guys. For an entire decade all I wanted to enjoy animated shows and video games peacefully, but you jerks always stranded in my way, trying to ruin my enjoyment of them with your constant and unstandeable nitpicks, and because of you, part of my general enjoyment for everything has been detracted. Now that I’m going on my own, I will try to enjoy again everything I already loved so that I could have fun with it in the way I was intended to.
You ruined the fan of a innocent person. I hope you’re happy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide