Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Background Pony #F37B
NGL, back when video rental stores still existed, I used to swipe the instruction manuals to most of the games from the boxes.
Background Pony #F37B
@Dex Stewart
Come on, they’re all gone, even the one I “robbed”. Plus don’t most games have a tutorial level of some sort, and the manuals were mostly used for storytelling (and occasional ad for future game or coupon for a food that expired decades ago)?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I find it intruiging that more than 90% of mothers worldwide doesn’t want their children to compete with violent sport such as Combat Sports.
This the reason why most athletes after they get hurt or knocked out, they say they don’t want to perform anymore because their moms doesn’t want to.
Background Pony #F37B
Since I began drawing, I’ve saved money from not buying commissions anymore.
Background Pony #F37B
I just looked at McDonald’s new “Surf + Turf” sandwich, which combines the beef patty, chicken and Filet-o-Fish into one. It’s basically all the meat of land, sea and air (forgiving the fact that chickens aren’t really known for flying long distances).
I’m not getting it though. My sodium intake would skyrocket.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Two of my current favorite things on the Internet have lately been bombarded with controversies that took me by surprise. All these bullshit honestly breaks my heart and mentally. This is why I’ve been lately too unmotivated and depressed to browse this pos Internet by seeing all my favorite people get in trouble like this.
2022 is finally striking it’s unholy curse upon me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide