Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Mellow Rhythm
I have not touched this game since 2017 because the phone where I had this game along with my brother’s laptop and my dad’s exotic horn was robbed from my house when were all away. Now that I have acquired a phone capable of handing massive memory, I am quite excited to make a new start playing this game.
I used to have at least 8 variants of Eddie with my 2017 phone.
Background Pony #F37B
Part of me is really, really, REALLY hoping that I’ll get to go to Disney World next year (mom’s trying to get a GoFundMe together with a friend who lives in Florida, who happens to be my family’s hairstylist)…
…while the other part of me is stomping those hopes down in case next year comes along and plans fail.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Back To School.
Most kids dread this phrase few weeks before school starts.
Now, kids lament it for being quarantined in their homes for 2 years.
Background Pony #F37B
DoorDash just apologized to me for not getting my order delivered on time. Except I never ordered anything from them since last month, and they offered a $0 discount which made it all hilariously moot.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I cried on the destruction of the Antonov An-225 more than Uruha Rushia’s termination from Hololive.
February 2022 is such a cursed month.
Background Pony #F37B
My mom had a negative experience at our local restaurant because of a snotty waitress, enough to make mom cry, and she responded by…giving a $25 tip to said waitress.
Apparently that’s supposed to make the waitress feel guilty…how does that work? Because in my viewpoint, it feels like she just REWARDED the waitress for her crabby attitude, therefore encouraging her to continue doing so to future customers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide