Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
<<Too bad, buddy. This twisted game needs to be reset. We`ll start over from “Zero” with this V2 and entrust the future to the next generation.>>
<<fire away coward!>>
<<come on!>>
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Khamzat Chimaev vs. Gilbert Burns is definitely the best fight of the year so far. A beastly fight between two badasses!
I know the Khamzat hype train was going to be unstoppable, but Burns showed that the train can still be slowed down. He also gave Chimaev a legitimate beating for the first time in his career. These guys kept on swinging like hell as they went the distance.
This fight is actually an undercard BUT, to many fans, they consider this fight as the main event of the PPV.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Bruce Buffer would literally make my everyday life more hyped when he introduce me every single day.
He would go like this:
Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS IS, THE MAAAAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!!!
LIIIIVE, FROM THE SOLD OUT SEAR RESIDENCE, IN MANILA, PHILIPPINES!!! FOR THOSE IN ATTENDANCE AND HIS FANS WATCHING AROUND THE WORLD… THIS, IS THE MOMENT YOU’VE TRULY ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIT’S TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!

Introducing, FIGHTING… OUT OT THE HEAVY METAL CORNER! a My Little Pony, Vtuber, Metal Music, and Mixed Martial Arts fan.
Holding an undefeated record in his laziness, and hotheadedness.
He stands: 5 foot 7 inches tall.
Weighing in: at 155 pounds.
FIGHTING!!! OUT OF MANILA, PHILIPPINES!!! PRESENTING… THE REINING!!!!!! DEFENDING!!!!!! UUUUUNNNDISPUTED!!!!!!!! UFC!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!! CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOORRRRLD!!!!!! THE ANGEL OV DEEEEEAAATH!!!!!!

COUNT!!! AAAAAADDDRRRRAAMELEEEEEEEEEEEKH!!!!!!! SEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Picked up this at an antique store today. Authentic cold war vintage. Last inspection was in 1993, but it looks like it’s never been used, and it seems to still work (circuit test was good. It only takes 1 D battery). Of course I don’t have a way to test it.
The notion of the chance it may come in handy if things go further south in Europe is sobering.
Background Pony #9ACE
Movies I saw in theaters this year, with a traffic light system (green means I liked it, yellow means I thought it was okay and red means I didn’t like it).
💚 Raya and the Last Dragon
💚 The Lost City
💛 Morbius
💚 Sonic the Hedgehog 2
💛 Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore
💚 The Bad Guys
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide