Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Klonoahedgehog
Thread Starter - The Pokemon thread

Speaking of these shows i love the team up episode between the Gokaiger team and Ninja Storm team, i hope that episode gets made into a Power rangers team up someday.
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

The whole thing with Megaforce pirates makes absolutely no sense. It made no sense back in MMPR to reuse the Zyuranger suits for three seasons, but at least Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger all used animals as their general motif. Goseiger and Gokaiger aren’t at all similar.

In other news, really looking forward to the Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/Space Sheriff crossover. I have to wonder, would it be possible to have some sort of Metal Hero revival with all these recent specials?
Klonoahedgehog

I honestly don’t really care if it doesn’t make sense, as long as the suits themselves look badass and they do, and we get the toys which i want, i’m okay with it.

Also it’s really cool to see that there going to use the Gokai change and guest appearances of older rangers makes it worth watching for me.  
Also it looks cool to see these 6 working together. full  
I also hope they keep Gai’s personality of being a Sentai fanboy but instead being a Power rangers fanboy.
DragonRanger
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

I really have to wonder how the show will justify the team keeping their powers. The Legend War ended with all the teams losing theirs in order to turn back the Zangyack Empire, not to mention the time-skip after that. How will the adaptation avoid doing that when they’re clearly using the Legend War footage?
Klonoahedgehog

I heard there gonna film there own version of the Legend war and the footage there using is a place holder, a version with the american exclusive rangers included like the Titanium ranger.

I really hope they get Jason david frank because a 20th anniversary season wouldn’t be complete without him, you know like a Tommy tribute episode where the five Megaforce rangers gokai change into the rangers that Tommy’s been.
PVRyohei
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m seriously considering watching Megaforce. I’m not that much into Power Rangers, but I’m watching Goseiger right now, and I think it would be interesting to watch both series side by side.

I guess I’ll start it after I finish the Yumajuu arc.
DragonRanger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Maybe I’m just taking this whole thing too seriously, but I just couldn’t get into Samurai or Megaforce at all. The morphed sequences in Megaforce are passable for the most part, but seeing the characters in their civilian lives really kills the show for me. Everyone just seems so emotionless and wooden in their acting, When they morph, suddenly everyone turns into Brian Blessed.
DragonRanger
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I haven’t watched MMPR in ages, so I honestly can’t remember. Viewing Megaforce on its own though just doesn’t do anything for me.

I also hated Bulk and Spike in Samurai. They added absolutely nothing to the show, and Bulk was basically just an incompetent man-child.
Background Pony #2F78
@Klonoahedgehog

sadly, clash of the red rangers was horrible….which is sad since RPM Is my favorite pr seasobn, and shinkenger vs go-onger was one of my favorite vs movies…(tied with Deka vs Aba for second right behind 199 heroes)

anybody else looking forward to more godzilla next year?
Klonoahedgehog

Wouldn’t it be awesome in Super Megaforce if they rework that Gokaiger episode where they teamed up with the Hurricanger rangers into a Ninja storm team up?

I just want to hear that sweet Ninja storm theme on TV again…
Klonoahedgehog

@Abarekiller

I heard it’s gonna be mostly original footage. The’re editing the Green ranger so he isn’t a goofy fighter and they edited the Red ranger so hi’s outfit is the same size as Gosei Red.

@igotnopicks

I’m patiently waiting hi’s Mystic force review.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide