Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
BREAKING: Power Rangers Is Ending But Its Not Ending But It Wont Adapt The Sentai Except It Will Adapt The Sentai And Toei Wont Be Involved Even Tho They Are While Hasbro Will Do Its Own Thing Outside Of The Show Which They Have been Doing Already So I Don’t Even Know Anymore!

I found this on Twitter and it sums up my thoughts on recent news pretty well.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@09MurphyM  
I don’t know. I just heard that the rumors were false on Facebook.

Before I was relieved or hoping that it could be false, I was worried about the future of Power Rangers without adapting Sentai (even if both Power Rangers and/or Super Sentai never ends its run.) It could be nice for an original Power Rangers series that never uses elements from Super Sentai, but that could break tradition and might piss off a few fans if it was canon to the timeline of Sentai-based seasons.

I mean, IMO, if they want an original PR installment, leave it separate from the Sentai-based canon, like Hyperforce and the BOOM! Comics did. And maybe an adaptation of Akibaranger as a non-limited series.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I was just reading an article about Mill Creek’s Ultraman dvds. Apparently,they have the rights to Gridman. I hope so. They may reissue Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad in the future,which I’d definitely be happy about. I had the first set,then I lent it to my sister’s friend,and he disappeared.  
There’s also some issues with Cosmos,Tsubaraya didn’t give Mill Creek the original show elements,only the reedited episodes. I have a Japanese DVD if Cosmos and I don’t know if it’s the edited version or not.  
Whatever happens,I’m still REALLY glad to finally be getting decent Ultraman dvds I n the US.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
Someone says the Kiramager pose is actually forming the letters:  
full

So, does Takamichi’s chillin’ pose resemble anything sounding like “ger?”  
full
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Some black Dino Charge LC figures have been found at Target. It looks great, especially Chase’s head. The one oddity is the belt buckle’s paint is reversed. Weird. I found a gold BM ranger this weekend at a flea market. It was a factory defect,with the horns missing. Otherwise,great figure, although his left knee was stuck. The head was pretty accurate,but I wonder why they didn’t have glasses. Did Nate ever even take off his glasses?
09MurphyM

It really is surprising just how easily the Shocker combatmen in the original kamen rider show get beat up by normal humans like the rider club.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Here’s a nerdy overanalysis I came across while going through some if my old DeviantArt stuff:  
If the little SPD preview Before it Began is canon,then Ethan and Kira should recognize the SPD rangers.  
Strangely,when the Dino Rangers meet the SPD Rangers,they don’t recognize them.This occurs in the first SPD/Dino Thunder Crossover,History,which takes place a year after the events of Dino Thunder’s finale.  
The second SPD/Dino Thunder crossover,Wormhole took place somewhere towards the end of Dino Thunder’s second half,so it makes sense the Dino Rangers wouldn’t recognize the SPD Rangers.At the end of both crossovers,all present rangers have their memories of the events erased,except for Dr.O who disappears before that happens.  
Kira,the yellow ranger,would meet Bridge,green SPD ranger,for a third time in Operation Overdrive’s Once a Ranger,however they don’t acknowledge any recognition between each other.At the end of Wormhole,Doggie erases the The SPD rangers’ Memories,as well as the Dino Rangers’.Bridge,though,should still have memory of Kira from their first encounter in History.  
Kira doesn’t have any memory of meeting Bridge since her memory of him was erased twice,but she should still have memory of his outfit from the visions she received in Before It Began.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
Watching Kamen Rider Amazons for the first time now that my mom subscribed to Prime Video.

i s2g, I didn’t know that the show is around 46 minutes long rather than most half-hour KR series. And it’s giving me Shin Kamen Rider vibes with the body horror and such.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
Anyone playing Battle for the Grid here? Surprisingly great fighting game, I remember when people were scoffing at it when it was first released. I also love how SPD gets some decent love here

||I do want more Blue Ranger love here, they only have the Movie ranger so far. I’d love to have Billy, TJ, Skye, Tori or Koda here(I think he’s been rumored for a future release though)

Also I want the Blue Centurion and the Phantom Ranger  
||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide