Tokusatsu Thread (Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and the likes)

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched SD Kamen Rider for the first time. It was really stupid. The Animation is nice,some of the Riders are a bit overdetailed though,I guess they didn’t want to simplify the designs. The plot is standard, nothing too special. A spider monster is sent by a group of villains,mainly King Jack and Shadow Moon. Oddly, many if the villains make only a brief cameo at the beginning. The Rider’s personalities are pretty much all the same goofball.  
I kept wishing while watching it Saban had dubbed this back in the 90’s and possibly had it actually tie in with the Masked Rider show. The design style of the SD characters reminds me of Samurai Pizza Cats.  
Final thoughts,it’s a dumb little distraction and I’m sure Japanese kids liked it back in the day.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
I’ve seen one episode with Slyther and he’s already one of my favorite generals in years. I do wish they’d given him a better name, something more related to his whole showman thing instead of one that sounds like they gave two seconds of thought to come up with a generic evil-sounding name.

@Dex Stewart  
Geez.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I found a Hawaiian Goranger book from the seventies! I did a Video about it.  
Imagine if back in the eighties,Saban had successfully brought over Bioman.  
full  
Or what if the Dynaman parody dub got popular? full  
It would be strange looking at this book and thinking,“Rangers? Boy that’s different,I’m used to ‘Man’”.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@Dex Stewart  
Hasbro, why do you hate my wallet so much?!

Hail Grimlord! Speaking of toys, you think we’ll ever get any (or better yet, comics or some other actual-story revival, but we do also need toys of this guy that actually look like him) of the other shows?  
full
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
fullfullfullfull  
Hasbro can make the show as crappy as possible,but if they continue toys like this I honestly wouldn’t mind much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide