Transformers Thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’ve seen a bunch of conflicting reports as to whether or not RID 2015 is getting a 4th season or not. Is it?
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
That’s because a 4th was never confirmed, it’s the 3rd.  
The Weaponizer Mini-Cons “mini-series” is incorrectly called the 3rd by some sources but it’s not and we are waiting for the 3rd season to air.  
The conflicting reports are from this misinformation.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prof.NightJack

Oh.

Probably not going to last past the 3rd season given CN’s history… (No, I will never let Animated’s cancellation go. Season 4 would’ve been AWESOME, dammit!)
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Jarkes  
You can kind of tell how how the info of it getting a 4th season is misinformation from how there was a lot of things about it back in July, when we knew of the mini-series about to air, and people saw some info of the next part of the toy line and how it would be connected to the show, but this talk of a 4th season died down around the time the mini-series aired as at that same time we got confirmation of the next season, labeled “Combiner Force” like the new part of the toy line that started the 4th season buzz, being clearly called season 3.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
I’ve seen the mini-series called season 2½.  
And if you look at the title in Japan, season 1 is “Transformers Adventure” and season 2 and the mini-series is “Transformers Adventure -Prime of Micron-”
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Huh.  
Looking into it it seems the reason the mini-series was seen as season 3 was from the offical sources being inconsistent about it until the actual season 3 was announced, some offical sources did call it season 3 where as others said how it was a mini-series and/or TV-event…  
So until the actual season 3 was confirmed to us the offical stance was the six episodes after season 2 was both…
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@OptimusPrimevil  
Actual product pic, or video reviews of them.  
Have you see how they look and work is what I mean.

I have seen some toys that are two cars that you “crash” into eatch other and they change into something but these have the robot and alt modes on there own but then the combined mode when “crashed” together makes a bigger bot.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Darth Prime
But isn’t that the insanely dark one?

Dark sure but I wouldn’t say insanely dark || babies being fed to rape dogs is insanely dark. ||

LSOTW was the turning point for IDW it was the book that got people hyped for the comics and established plot points that get picked up later in MTMTE.

full

full

full

full

full

@Darth Prime  
Man Uprising’s take on Megatron really is a trip.
Not only does he embrace the tile of queen but now…
|| “The time has come for us to evolve to the next stage. In my vision, we shall all of us, Maximal and Predacon alike, became beast!” ||
What a twist!

Beast Wars: Uprising also pretty dark but really good too.
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -

@Darth Prime  
Ah, the start of Ovelord’s Villain Sue-dom, if I’m not mistaken. I’m still kinda ticked they went through the trouble of introducing the Predators only to pretty much kill them off right of the bat.
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Solitude

I’m just disappointed Overlord didn’t get his ass kicked alongside the DJD, or at least got yet another reason to be terrified of Megatron.

Because I no longer think IDW Overlord is all that impressive anymore. He was fantastic in LSOTW, but I thought his appearance in MTMTE was stupid because it made Prowl look really, really dumb. The way he tricked Chromedome into helping him escape was brilliant, but nowadays I feel like his smug, superior attitude is unwarranted.
Darth Prime
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Solitude

@WM-R  
I almost want to say make Overlord/Broly comparisons but Overlord has way more personality than Broly that to accurate.

Oh what the hell.

Megatron: You’re ignoring your king.

Overlord: What is a king to a god?

Megatron: What is a god TO A NON-BELIEVER?!

(Megatron gets smashed into a wall)

Overlord: Do you believe now?

Megatron: (mumbling) Uh-Huh. So cool…
Darth Prime
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -

@Maximus Prime 01  
Okay this might take some explaining.

In November of 2009 IDW started the first ongoing Transformers series in like five years (not counting Spotlight).

After that series IDW launched two sister tiles subtitled Robots in Disguise and More than Meets the Eye but when the next cartoon was going to be called RiD they had to drop the subtitle from the former at issue 35 it became just “Transformers” making a little confusing which Transformers ongoing someone might be referring to.

In any case I’m talking about the 2009 one (though the issues I’m talking about were in 2011).

So in MTMTE there’s a story arc called Shadowplay which is a sequel to Chaos Theory both of which are about pre-war Cybertron and in CT it has the first time Megatron and Orion Pax and at the end Orion befriends a Senator that goes conspicuously unnamed than Shadowplay picks up from CT and ends with the Senator’s identity revealed its a pretty big deal who he turns out to be.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide