Transformers Thread

Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I know, right? If any Transformer represents Order, it’d be Shockwave. But considering IDW’s Star Saber…
Maybe people are hoping for an evil Autobot Prime?

Because there aren’t a bunch of those already.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@WM-R  
someone pointed out that people are hoping victory fans will split the vote so primal will win (they want to keep UM on the lost light or something).

vote for Deszaras/Deathzaras/Deathsaurus/Death Czarus/Death Czaras/Debt Source and his #HotDestronWife
WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Solitude

I also just noticed that his portrait is based on his scene in Victory’s opening theme. The same one as my profile pic. I love that.

And hey, as the only Decepticon in the running, he’s the underdog!

@OptimusPrimevil

There’s that too. I mean, I love Roberts’ work, but I hated him using Star Saber as a psycho (mainly because I was afraid that people unfamiliar with him from Victory would take IDW Star Saber as the ‘real’ one). The fact that the English bio for the Masterpiece Star Saber is based on the IDW version didn’t help.
WM-R

I know, right? If any Transformer represents Order, it’d be Shockwave. But considering IDW’s Star Saber…
Maybe people are hoping for an evil Autobot Prime?
Because there aren’t a bunch of those already.

Well, in the comics, sure, but not on the toy bios.

@OptimusPrimevil  
@WM-R
someone pointed out that people are hoping victory fans will split the vote so primal will win (they want to keep UM on the lost light or something).
vote for Deszaras/Deathzaras/Deathsaurus/Death Czarus/Death Czaras/Debt Source and his #HotDestronWife

Come on, guys! Deathsaurus is pretty chill, and he’s happily married and great with kids!
WM-R

@Darth Prime

That… that actually sounds like it’d be amazing. Well, except when it comes to Jean, coz then we’d be veering into child abuse territory and I don’t think we wanna go that far.

Oooh, oooh! Unless the reason he’d be so obssessed with order is to make sure nothing ever harms Jean.

Wait, were you talking about happily married, great with kids Deathsaurus?

Because that would be even more amazing.
WM-R

@OptimusPrimevil

Hahahahahaha! “We got married! You ought to think about starting a family too!”

@Darth Prime

I’m imagining the Masterforce cast grabbing on to him and screaming, “Noooooooo!” before they talk down to using slightly warm oil. Hot enough to burn away Jean’s sins, but not enough to, you know, cook him.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Got Titans Return Rumble, Fangry, and Sawback while I was in town getting my ID.

They’re still just as difficult to work with as when I was 10 years old.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
Only now can I transform them without looking at the instructions. (And Rumble’s left arm keeps popping off)
ExistenceNull
Gold Bit -
Sapphire -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron

I just saw a review for the Titans Return Kup.  
I love it and I haven’t got that much nostalgia for Kup, though he’s far from my most disliked character.  
The fact that the entire line seems adverse to truly kibble ridden bot mods is nice and Kup is a prime example of it.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

“Oh man, you are gonna love it! I know this little place where you can get dirty mech fluid mixed with just a touch of radium. It’ll take your head right off! And not only that… (looks at Cheetor, who is eagerly listening, and lowers his voice) Not only that, but the serving bots are walking around minus their torso plates, ya know what I mean?”
“Yes, obviously a veritable nexus of culture and refinement. How can I refuse.”
—Rattrap’s description of how even famous cartoon characters go to Cybertronian strip clubs, and Silverbolt’s response.
WM-R

Out of curiousity, how’d you rate the finalists for the new Prime?

I’m going for Deathsaur Unknown Evil, Star Saber, Optimus Primal and Ultra Magnus in that order, with Magnus and Primal tied for third.

Honestly, Primal and Magnus are tied because I feel they had a lot more toys than either Deathsaurus or Saber. And with Super Ginrai, Godbomber and Overlord coming, we already have new Masterforce toys. Bring on Victory!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide