Transformers Thread

WM-R
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations

@Thanotos Omega

Yeah, but Optimus Primal just got an awesome Masterpiece figure. Meanwhile, Deathsaurus gets a retool that doesn’t look anything like him.

Besides, he turns into a kaijuu! Kaijuu => gorilla!
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@WM-R  
Who cares about the toys? Primal should be chosen because he’s the best option and it would help bolster the current Beast Wars revival to help reduce G1’s over bearing influence on the franchise,
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Thanotos Omega  
If it was the version of him from before I would, but no way am i voting for him as a “brutal warlord”.  
Sorry, as much as I love the big ape, he is NOT a brutal warlord, so not going to a a Prime like that.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Thanotos Omega  
If Primal is a brutal warlord then G1 Grimlock is not king, Prime Ratchet didn’t need that, BW Megs ends his most of his line with “no”, and many other things flipped around.

Just like you are flipped on who is Hitler AIDS, it’s you.
WM-R

@Thanotos Omega

@Prof.NightJack

Uh, guys? You wanna maybe chill out a bit? I’m voting for Deathsaurus, no question, but I’m not exactly going to be frothing with rage if Star Saber, Optimus Primal or even Ultra Magnus win.

I still want a new Deathsaurus toy, though. Ideally a Masterpiece, but a Leader is close to Masterpiece scale so my MP Star Saber’d have someone to fight.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
How crazy do you think it would be if they throw in one of the SG Decepticons as a possible Prime.

Not in this vote thing but in the story line.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@trashboat  
I try not to be that guy who wants things just to spite someone else but when it comes to Thantos…

I’m actually wanting Megan Fox as Poison Ivy as Gotham City Sirens now.
WM-R

@Darth Prime

@Prof.NightJack

@trashboat

Remember, guys, Deathsaurus in the comics is a lot more like his manga counterpart in that he seems to be an okay guy (barring that whole ‘hates organics’ thing). Plus, if he makes it, maybe we’ll get a better Liokaiser. I’m gonna just throw in that whole ‘happily married’ and ‘loves children’ thing again too.

I’m kind of hesitant to vote Star Saber because of how IDW Saber is a nutjob. And the way his bio mentions “fighting for the good of all Transformers robots” makes me suspicious, because “What about non-Transformers, and non-robots?” I swear, if Saber winds up being known as a religious nutjob because of his IDW portrayal, I’ll never forgive Roberts for it.

I also genuinely love Ultra Magnus, but he’s carried the Matrix before and I feel he’d try to follow Optimus Prime’s footsteps rather than bring anything new or unique to the table. Optimus Primal is kind of a risky bet for me because he hasn’t appeared in IDW yet (and since this Prime Wars business also affects the comics, it’ll probably be relevant), so I have no idea what kind of character he’d be. I loved him in Beast Wars, but hated him in Beast Machines (due to the way he talks and acts being way, waaaaaay too similar to religious extremists I’ve listened to in the past).
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@WM-R  
I was being hyperbolic for comedies sake, but i do feel Primal represents the best option, since it would hopefully force the beast wars cast into the spotlight and help to cut down on G1’s strangle hold, plus Dinobot would probably get to perma kill a big name G1 bot like Starscream or the like for his Code of Hero moment, and watching Protoform X wreck face with Transmutate would be fun,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide