Undertale General

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So…Tasque Manager has become the waifu of Chapter 2.

@Angrybrony  
Didn’t see him as the gamer type at first since I figured the identity of a straight-A student with a massive ego would have no time for frivolous things such as video games.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I like the amount of love Tasque Manager has gotten but it makes me a bit jealous that Clover isn’t as popular, and Tasque Manager already has loads more fanart than Clover.

@Angrybrony  
I find it amusing that Kris was a troublemaker to Noelle in the past. And now you can have the option to show that Kris has matured or….become even more toxic.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Dirty Bit  
Agreed. Meanwhile poor Clover is just a cat-like cerberus. But I don’t care, to me Clover looks like she has an ass that doesn’t quit.

I know. And it hits harder if you decide to go the Snowgrave route.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
So I was watching skawo90 play delatrune on YouTube. Afterwards I checked out some of the alternate routes and…
Chapter 1: Deltarune is weird
Chapter 2: Deltarune is fucked up.
I absolutely CANNOT hate Berdly after seeing what happens to him in the neutral/Snowgrave route.
That messed me up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide