Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@E-123":](/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521507#post_4521507
)  
Sounds like he's trying to trick you.

"

[
@Kiryu-Chan":](/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521490#post_4521490
[bq="Kiryu-Chan"]
) " 

> [
@Beau Skunky":](/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521451#post_4521451
)
>
I wanna get the Genesis Mini eventually, but since it’s Sega there should be ample amount of those systems for a while. What i’m _*really_* interested in right now is the Turbo Graphix Mini [/bq]

I want that too actually, it has an impressive amount of games in it too, including "Rondo of Blood" my favorite Castlevania game. (Imagine my surprise Richter Belmont from that game was in SSBU with Simon.)

And it's really cool this one is region free, so it has the same games, including Japanese ones in every version.

"Ys Book 1&2" is pretty good too.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@E-123":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521507#post_4521507

"@Kiryu-Chan":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521490#post_4521490
[bq="Kiryu-Chan"] "@Beau Skunky":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521451#post_4521451
I wanna get the Genesis Mini eventually, but since it’s Sega there should be ample amount of those systems for a while. What i’m _really_ interested in right now is the Turbo Graphix Mini [/bq]
I want that too actually, it has an impressive amount of games in it too, including "Rondo of Blood" my favorite Castlevania game. (Imagine my surprise Richter Belmont from that game was in SSBU with Simon.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@E-123":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521507#post_4521507

"@Kiryu-Chan":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521490#post_4521490
[bq="Kiryu-Chan"] "@Beau Skunky":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4521451#post_4521451
I wanna get the Genesis Mini eventually, but since it’s Sega there should be ample amount of those systems for a while. What i’m _really_ interested in right now is the Turbo Graphix Mini [/bq]
I want that too actually, it has an impressive amount of games in it too, including "Rondo of Blood" my favorite Castlevania game. (Imagine my surprise he was in SSBU with Simon.)

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky