Viewing last 25 versions of post by ElderD in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I tried taking on a Savage Deviljho on an expedition in Iceborne, thinking I had an advantage with no time, or cart limit. But oh LAWD, did I fail! I must have carted at least a dozen times! I even stopped bothering with health and stamina buffs about half way throught since it was starting to become wasteful. I don't know how long I was at it. But it was long enough that Jho got bored and left the map.

Didn't help that my armor bwas bad against dragon element. Really need to make some new gear for that.
No reason given
Edited by ElderD
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I tried taking on a Savage Deviljho on an expedition in Iceborne, thinking I had an advantage with no time, or cart limit. But oh LAWD, did I fail! I must have carted at least a dozen times,! since I even stopped bothering with health and stamina buffs about half way throught since it was starting to become wasteful. I don't know how long I was at it. But it was long enough that Jho got bored and left the map.

Didn't help that my armor bas bad against dragon element. Really need to make some new gear for that.
No reason given
Edited by ElderD
ElderD

I tried taking on a Savage Deviljho on an expedition in Iceborne, thinking I had an advantage with no time, or cart limit. But oh LAWD, did I fail! I must have carted at least a dozen times, since I stopped bothering with health and stamina buffs about half way throught.I don't know how long I was at it. But it was long enough that Jho got bored and left the map.

Didn't help that my armor bas bad against dragon element. Really need to make some new gear for that.
No reason given
Edited by ElderD