Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Well, one thing the WiiU had better then Switch was definitely better quality analogue sticks. ^(And Netflx/internetbrowser/Miiverse/VirtualConsole/VideoChat/FreeInternet/ect.)^

I actually find it weird some Switch fans are hating on past systems like WiiU, and even the 3DS. (Some are still howling for the 3DS to "die," so Nintendo can focus only on Switch... Which honestly, they've already done for years now.)

Switch wouldn't exist if it wasn't for those systems, not to mention, _*they're all Nintendo._*
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Well, one thing the WiiU had better then Switch was definitely better quality analogue sticks. ^(And Netflx/internetbrowser/Miiverse/VirtualConsole/VideoChat/ect.)^

I actually find it weird some Switch fans are hating on past systems like WiiU, and even the 3DS. (Some are still howling for the 3DS to "die," so Nintendo can focus only on Switch... Which honestly, they've already done for years now.)
Switch wouldn't exist if it wasn't for those systems, not to mention, _they're all Nintendo._
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Well, one thing the WiiU had better then Switch was definitely better quality analogue sticks. ^(And Netflx/internetbrowser/Miiverse/VirtualConsole/VideoChat/ect.)^

Switch wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the systems, not to mention, _they're all Nintendo._
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Well, one thing the WiiU had better then Switch was definitely better quality analogue sticks. ^(And Netflx/internetbrowser/Miiverse/VirtualConsole/ect.)^

Switch wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the systems, not to mention, _they're all Nintendo._
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky