Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ping_chan in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
"[@Penguin Dragneel":](/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4627796#post_4627796
)  
Heh exactly! I personally would like to believe that if I buy a game, I can choose to mod it if I wish!

Try modding games on the Stadia!  
Also last time I looked into this garbage, I believe the unfortunate reality is that if you buy a game on a disc or cartridge, you unfortunately don't actually *Own* that game, you simply purchased a license to access that game.  
With digital downloads, especially with DRM, you get access to the game, but that access can evaporate at any time, like when Telltale Games went belly up, ALOT of people lost access to their games.  
The Telltale Games situation needs to be brought up whenever people discuss systems like the Stadia.  
Gaming as a service is a BAD idea.
No reason given
Edited by Ping_chan
Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
"@Penguin Dragneel":/generals/video-game-general-thead/post/4627796#post_4627796
Heh exactly! I personally would like to believe that if I buy a game, I can choose to mod it if I wish!
Try modding games on the Stadia!
No reason given
Edited by Ping_chan