Viewing last 25 versions of post by Thanotos Omega in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@Meanlucario":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5080068#post_5080068
)  
I can follow the plot fine, i had to do a decent amount of research since 2's story required it, it's just the execution that i don't care for,

and besides it's also on gamepass so price isn't an issue thanks to the Aquisition by MS,

I am watching Age of Sigmar: Storm ground but even if i had tons of gameplay to see i still wouldn't consider trying to preorder after the burn of Outriders, and even this badass lady in cool armor ain't gonna be enough to over come that

![full](https://cdn.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Storm-Ground-Banner-646x325.jpg!)

And it wasn't i have depression, it just so happens that i completed an amazing game right when i could have used it's comfort,
No reason given
Edited by Thanotos Omega