Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Goddamn it's always the same 10 dudes in here. This place needs fresh blood if only to add some variety to the conversation and interactions.

If I Never see another Dead by daylight comic or meme again It'll still be to soon.

But than, I'd have found another place ages ago if I wasn't such a creature of habit so there's no one to blame but myself.

Goodnight.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Goddamn it's always the same 10 dudes in here. This place needs fresh blood if only to add some variety to the conversation and interactions.

If I Never see another Dead by daylight comic again It'll still be to soon.

But than, I'd have found another place ages ago if I wasn't such a creature of habit so there's no one to blame but myself.

Goodnight.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..

If I Never see another Dead by daylight comic again It'll still be to soon.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..

If Never see another Dead by daylight comic again It'll still be to soon.

No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex