Viewing last 25 versions of post by Terminal Rex in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
[@Background Pony #3393](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5138575#post_5138575)  

What, you mean like If I beat super Mario bros 3 on game boy advance instead of the Nes, I can't say I've beaten it?

Hard disagree. No reasonable person with half a brain person would hold that opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"[@Background Pony #3393":](/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5138575#post_5138575
)  
What, you mean like If I beat super Mario bros 3 on game boy advance instead of the Nes, I can't say I've beaten it?

Hard disagree. No reasonable person with half a brain person would hold that that opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
"@Background Pony #3393":/forums/generals/topics/video-game-general-thead?post_id=5138575#post_5138575
What, you mean like If I beat super Mario bros 3 on game boy advance on instead of the Nes, I can't say I've beaten it?

Hard disagree. No reasonable person with half a brain person would hold that that opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Terminal Rex