Viewing last 25 versions of post by Silent_Witness in topic Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I thought I found a bug in the Switch version of the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Specifically, Agent 9’s section of the Dino Mines level. Once I reached the end of his part of the level, the game would hang at a black screen. Had to close and reset the game twice before it would actually load up the next part.
Game still bugged out though, because the camera zoomed in to the point where I couldn’t make out anything or see what I was doing. I managed to fix it by falling off a cliff, which reset the camera though.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I thought I found a bug in the Switch version of the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Specifically, Agent 9’s section of the Dino Mines level. Once I reached the end of his part of the level, the game would hang at a black screen. Had to close and reset the game twice before it would actually load up the next part.
Game still bugged out though, because the camera zoomed in to the point where I couldn’t make out anything or see what I was doing. I managed to fall off a cliff, which reset the camera though.
No reason given
Edited by Silent_Witness