Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
So I want to expand the amount of Nintendo published games in my gamelog before going into any of my Sega Genesis collections since…..well, I’m the Nintendo guy/pony. I really feel like I should play and beat Metroid and Super Metroid but oh man, the thought of trying to beat the games as fast as you can to be the best endings is overwhelming if you’re going in blind. Would it be wrong if I used any maps since I’m a newbie?
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Chippin’ In
It seems like every boss I run into is somehow worse than the one before it. I’m fighting one in Therion’s storyline, and the biggest issue is that is just so goddamned fast- he’s the first boss I’ve encountered that gets three turns for every round, and believe me he takes full advantage of it.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
You know, I’m not normally one to blame a game for my failings, and I know I should know better than to expect a thief to fight fair, but this boss is probably the hardest I’ve encountered yet in the game so far, and he’s difficult for all the wrong reasons. I may need to either consult a guide, or go wrap up everyone else’s storylines and come back to this one, because I’m not having any luck with this.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I haven’t gotten very far into it, but Genshin Impact has been pretty enjoyable so far. I just wish I didn’t have to wrestle with the camera so much.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide