Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

My psu decided to explode last night. Like someone popped a big balloon and everything went dark. Even took out the breaker. So now I can’t play games for a few weeks while I send the thing back since there is still a warranty on the bloody thing and I get to enjoy my ancient steam powered W7 dusty hell pc.

full
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
I wish I knew what specially causes my copy of Bloodstained to crash. It seems to be tied to talking with certain NPCs after playing for a certain amount of time, but I’m still not 100% sure about that.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Mikey  
What do you expect from a company that claims black lives matter while gleefully doing business with a communist dictatorship that casually commits genocide and drafts laws against black people.

NOT to mention that time Sony bent over for North Korea and leaked people’s personal info and didn’t tell anyone for days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide