Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Just how much of climb am I in for going against the super bosses and the endgame bosses in ffx if I go in without auto-Phoenix, celestial weapons, and auto-haste?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Apparently Saints Row 4 had everyone (and a robot) as a romance option.
Yes, and it definitely felt like a hilarious take that! at the latter-day Bioware games and their hokey “be nice to me and I’ll fuck you” romance options.

Still hoping that the remaster of Saint’s Row 2 comes out sooner rather than later.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
While I still haven’t gotten all the Shards from enemies or completed all the sidequests, I’ve already reached the final boss for Bloodstained. That’s one of the issues I had with it (and to a lesser extent, Metroidvanias in general), at least in regards to the story- the game is pretty short if you know what you’re doing. And it isn’t a whole lot longer even if you don’t.  
Luckily, there’s a lot more extra features than when I first played the game, so I’ll give those a try once I finish my current run.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Silent_Witness  
Ah. I did reach the former myself, though have made progress towards the latter (though I’m taking a break since the second round with Edgy Samurai is a bit much for me for some reason).
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
@Meanlucario  
I don’t blame you for struggling. The whole Oriental sorcery lab is filled with enemies that are a pain in the ass to fight, and the one save point in the area is right outside Zangetsu’s door at the end.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
After dragging my feet for a bit, I finally went up against the final boss for Bloodstained. Right now I’m burning through Zangetsu mode. I’m a bit curious as to where his endgame will take place, because he doesn’t have abilities that bypass obstacles like Miriam does.  
As a sidenote, I picked up the DLC for the game. Not sure how to initiate it though. Also, I read somewhere that there’s a game mode that lets you play as bloodless, but I’m not sure how to get to it.
Background Pony #1A80
My computer has a proprietary PSU, which I heard can’t be replaced.

Should I be worried about the power supply?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide