Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #EEEC

Super Mario RPG has so many great songs, but Beware the Forest Mushroom is the one everyone obsesses over.

Silent_Witness
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The King in Crimson

For some reason, I’ve been on a major Castlevania kick recently and started playing ROMs of all the handheld titles I have.
I started my run with Dawn of Sorrow, and I have to say, I’m glad the other DS titles confine touch screen use to the menus.

Silent_Witness

The King in Crimson

@Meanlucario
Can’t deny that I’m tempted. The current seal is bad enough, but apparently there’s one more that looks to be even more obnoxious. Though I have no idea where to even begin to look for something like that.

Silent_Witness

The King in Crimson

After doing some fucking around, patch is installed. Sadly, since installing it created a new ROM file, none of my progress carries over and I have to start from the beginning. But I’ll know for sure if it works when I get to the first boss.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~