Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey  
Technically yes, in addition to sucking up and shooting things being your main method of interacting with the world, you can buy an upgrade that lets you release blasts to push around slimes, and a water tank for shooting water at Tarr, and then there is the Mochi Miles minigame where you run around a couple of courses shooting electricity at slimes to feed them as well as even having some special shot types like a slowing bubble or AOE blasts for it,
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@Dustcan  
I mean those names are so basic, but having the sequel protagonist after JC have the initials AD is actually funny and a bit more clever than most of these dumb bible references tend to be,
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Well, It should be common knowledge by now but originally, J.C was suppose to be the descendent of Jesus Christ. I suppose those initials were Majestic 12’s idea of a joke.

Deus Ex is a world where every government conspiracy you’ve ever heard of is not only true but trying to kill each other. J.C’s name is far from the silliest thing in that universe.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And done with Starcraft 2’s story.

I’m mildly amused that after 2 games (with the second being a trilogy…yeah) of build up to a fusion of Zerg and Protoss it’s Kerrigan, a Zerg/Terran hybrid, that ascends to become Xel’naga.

Hell, Kerrigan is a primal zerg at that instead of a swarm zerg. So yeah.

@Terminal Red

Supposed to be, but they never managed to include it in the games.

Yeah but we’re still missing the lizard people.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
The NSF is awesome by the way. They’re basically the NRA If they had balls. A bunch of gun owners so pissed at gun control laws and their states being neglected that they started a secessionist movement.

And they’re the guys helping you stop majestic 12.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Terminal Red  
They are not that impressive. Attack on Liberty Island was impressive and achieved something but shit they pulled in New York city made me shoot them all by default, after Paris they stopped being relevant
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Terminal Red  
Lampshaded later on in the game when he gets called out for it, suggesting that telling Ethan from the get go woulda made things a lot less complicated.

Chris agreed. He was being an idiot.
Thanotos Omega

I still can’t find anything on Kerillian’s new class DLC, i hope when the 40K Vernintide successor comes out that it has cross play just to get updates on console in a timely manner,
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Mass Effect but Shep is so much an incel that Liara wants a thick metal wall between her and Incel Shep every time they talk and uses a toy claw arm to mindmelt with them.
Wiimeiser
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Why am I bad at first person shooters? In a game where you usually have max 100HP I managed to lose over 500 against a small group of enemies with AR2s. Maybe it’s the level and not me? Because I’m not struggling this badly in Half Life 2 outside of two or three sections… Can Gmod’s difficulty be changed to Easy, or no?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
ME4: Shep returns from the grave and has to take down the Leviathans because they now want to take over the galaxy now that the Reapers are gone, for some reason. Liara is now the only romance option since she killed your current partner in an “accident,” as well as all other options and for some reason Shep finds that too hot for them to not romance her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide