Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I’ve never owned an N64, and I’ve never played OOT all the way through. My brother got me the 3DS remake for christmas, and with my computer in the shop, I’ve finally got an excuse to play it.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

IIRC Ubisoft outright, intentionally protects and obfuscates for its sexual harassing management.

At the risk of getting too political (we have a thread for that, so this’ll be my last piece on this subject), I live with/around Republican voters and supporters. I’m exposed to them everyday. So I hesitate to cast an encompassing blanket over the entire demographic since, yeah. There is a difference between “Supports the GOP because they know what they’re getting into” and “Supports the GOP because 24/7 Fox News brainwashing”.

So no. Depending on which one of the above Cawthorn is Ubisoft’s gonna be the worse one here.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Meanlucario  
then he’s not gonna lose lot of people. Even some people are who are or support the Lesbian community, gay community, bisexual community, or transgender community will play the game. only a few. It has to be something that a complete turn off.  
  1. Pushing politics onto the players  
  2. The game is terrible. story, gameplay, etc.  
    but it story. The story is what draws us back in with a mystery which cause us to be invested in the game. Our current tease glitchtrap and Vanny. Though it should have ended with a certain game in the series.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Meanlucario  
And it’s mostly journalists dragging his family into this like articles about his wife.

Who seems worse in this matter; People and journos dragging a man threw the mud over him not identify, doxxing him, his family and anyone that knows him - or the man who just didn’t have the same views as them?

There’s a word that fits this. Somewhere. And I don’t even life Fnaf.

@phoenixacezero  
When you put it like that, it really might come down to jealousy since a lot of people have pushed their politics into terrible games and have gone no where, or just leech off others.

Notch who also made it big, was strong-armed by some of the same people - and he doesn’t give a shit, he has “fuck you” money. Which like the Fnaf creator has donated and invested to other indie games and from what I’ve heard and a very diverse group of friends. Which most of these attacking him all look and think the same.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
I had a weird idea: What if the end of Breath of the Wild 2 actually sets up Skyward Sword, thus revealing that the Zelda timeline is in fact a massive time loop?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cyborg_pony  
And yet Ubisoft gets off without even a slap on the hand for having a workplace fueled by sexual harassment. We live in a sad world that even Satan starts to feel some sense of pity for us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide