Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Meanlucario
@Zincy
Or the microtransactions in their current titles.

NGL, I'm almost glad the news came out when it did since I was about to buy another $20 Battle.net card.

Well I'm not buying any more Starcraft 2 coop commanders anytime soon.
Red-Supernova
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #A94E
Are you putting together your own list of games you've played and beaten?

@Kiryu-Chan
As fun it would be to see Crash make into Smash Bros just so I can see Caddicarus lose his shit, it would be awkward seeing a character owned by Activision in Smash due to the lawsuit. Then again, I don't think Nintendo would ever predict this outcome.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Pone of Astronomy
I crashed into a moped in Postal 4 through a load zone and then I spawned in a wall on top of like 5 NPCs.
Nice.
NitroFury
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Halloween Approaches
@Zincy
There's no need to throw away or sell your old games. They've already got your money and the message will fall on deaf ears.

The way to hurt them is to not buy future titles.

I wish I can tell that to the Crash and Spyro Communities, I could tell them don't buy the Crashiversary or Quadrilogy bundles (which by the way came out the same day as the lawsuit).
Ring Team
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

So I was playing Final Fantasy VII and Cloud was "saved" after having the reveal of his memories.

I'm surprised how many Square-Enix games depend on memories, amnesia or visions to tell a story like Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy XIII, as if they're the only narrative elements in videogame history.
Red-Supernova
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Ring Team
You have a point there. Its like playing Final Fantasy VII let you see the transition towards how Square likes telling their stories. Coupled up with the fact that FF7 is still the highest selling game of the series and how much Square's marketing made such an impact on the gaming community with this game. Though this makes certain gaming jerks claim that Square has spent over 20 years trying to make the same damn game over and over because they think that narrative element is the thing that makes these games sell.
silbasa

Fallout New Vegas dlcs were all good, I was always a big fan of how they tied back into the main story and was not just some goofy standalone like the Bethesda ones often are. (Though they are fun as well.)

Dead Money — great story, awful environments and full of insta kill annoyances.

Honest Hearts — always liked this one, gets to meet a legendary dude and some iconic awesome gear in here as well.

Old World Blues — the craziest of the bunch. Needs to be experienced.

Lonesome Road — a little short and linear, great environs, EDE is great and the character you meet is very interesting as well.

Every dlc neatly ties into the main game. Some even had little unmarked quests, give a certain person a holotape from someone in a dlc etc. Love that attention to detail and the red thread through it all.
Meanlucario
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls

Forest of Sin
I learn that Riot was made of mostly ex-Blizzard employees. That makes too much sense.

@silbasa
I have to disagree with you there. And I find the trying to tie each other together more annoying that "cool." It comes across as "buy all the DLCs for the full story" to me, and I rather each tell their own story than try to force a pointless connection.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~