Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey  
I never said “everything.” And they do try to connect them all to Lonesome Roads, down to the ending slides. It’s really annoying. Just have the DLCs be their own stories and not being forced to connect to Lonesome Road (or Dead Money with Old World Blues).
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Sad that the Beth Fallout games are the least buggy ones.

@silbasa  
…What did that comment have to do with FO2? And I’ve beaten Fallout 1 and 3, and had more fun in 4 than I did in 2.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@silbasa  
I feel like they’re less connected than you think, at least in the way you are thinking. Maybe I’d enjoy either of them if they weren’t buggy messes.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Oh, I also did the first chapter of the Elven Legacy base campaign. That is a game that’s going to take time getting used to.
Background Pony #A94E
I’ve been kind of obsessed with beating games lately. One day I realized that I’ve played a lot of games, but I haven’t beaten a lot of games.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Penguin Dragneel  
And Sony is making bank from these scalpers, and with Chip Shortage not lighting up until 2022 or 2023; it’s either you play a game of luck and getting the PS5 at the MSRP price or cut your loses and pony up weeks worth or months worth of your salary to those scalpers.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Blizzard apparently knew about the systematic flaws in Warcraft 3: Reforged, and suppressed it so they could sell it faster.

Activision-Blizzard has become even more morally bankrupt.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Oh my God! Guys! I can’t believe it! Even after all that’s come out, but Blizzard really knocked out of the park. They announced, In Diablo 4 one of the main characters is LQBTQ+… And it’s YOU The Player! I’m literally crying right now! All is forgiven! Pre-order now you bigot!” -Several news sites, I’m sure.

This is how little I care, since I’ve seen this happen a lot. They’re find a way to cover it up. Right now all the sites are talking about it for the clicks, nothing more. Once ActiBlizz gives them “incentive$” to stop. They will. Just like they were all a praise for NaughtyDog, then after all the award shows that THEY all voted on, all a sudden they had a problem with their how they run things.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide