Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Penguin Dragneel  
The pic was from 2013. Well before any of the Cosby stuff happened, unless you’re implying they just “knew about Cosby” (and it was the prosecutions and judge and jury that fucked that all up for their own gain. There’s reasons he was released.) So this just sounds like they’re drudging it up as a Gotcha “SEE! LOOK AT IT!” It’s blantent manipulation. Just as I said Kotaku being Kotaku. The same garbage site that would used 2 tweets to prove their narrative. Why believe them now? Because Blizzard sucks?

And it didn’t take long for the entire thing to become cringe, by the walkout partnering with all the dubious Activist brands we’ve all seen do no good and organizing telling people to donate to them. And no one’s gonna wanna hear it because it goes against their too entrenched to look at the bigger picture and it’ll all fall apart under their feet while no one is found guilty of anything and the same sites whining about them will praise them in a few months when they pander and pay them so they don’t close down.

So I’m already sick of hearing it. I’ve seen this play out before and I know how it’ll end.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Penguin Dragneel  
Yeah…  
I mean even if it was “just” alligations with Crosby back then, given what we know of him now and the way a lot of the higher ups at Blizzard have been acting according to the lawsuit…

Yeah this isn;t helping Blizzard’s case.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

full

Do you really think this is going to help?

They’re not going to care what you’re logging on to do. The investors are just gonna see a big number(if this isn’t doomed to fail) and boom! Blizzard’s stocks increase. And like I’ve said, they’ve already stopped talking about the workers and now it’s all about the usual with donating to groups like Women in Animation, whom I know some of you talking about this know who that group is and you’re still going to imply it’s about the workers… It’s not. Pretty soon all the same people we all know are going to “stand up and speak out” who are then going to peddle their pay sources, just you wait.

None of the suits will be fire or charged with anything, either they leave with a golden parachute or hell, probably stay at there, enact all the dumb Bullshit these groups wants, change their PFP to something in “support” of whatever every other month and NOTHING CHANGES.

Get off the dopamine. Put down the Damocles. It’s fucked.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Penguin Dragneel
The pic was from 2013. Well before any of the Cosby stuff happened, unless you’re implying they just “knew about Cosby” (and it was the prosecutions and judge and jury that fucked that all up for their own gain. There’s reasons he was released.) So this just sounds like they’re drudging it up as a Gotcha “SEE! LOOK AT IT!

Dude the lawsuit followed the 2 year investigation(starting where, 2017-2018?) and mentioned the Cosby Suite, which most likely means it was still going on after he was convicted, which actually makes them look worse
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I always get a kick out of Cyborgs raging cynicism. Reminds me of myself during my goth years.

Those were fun times. I lit a desk on fire.
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
They’re not going to care what you’re logging on to do. The investors are just gonna see a big number(if this isn’t doomed to fail) and boom! Blizzard’s stocks increase.

You don’t understand how stocks and investor confidence work, do you? Oh, you silly manchild.

And like I’ve said, they’ve already stopped talking about the workers

By trying to refocus the news towards stuff you find cringe, you’re demonstrating that you don’t care so much about the underpaid and harassed workers at Activision-Blizz as much as you want to defend a gaming corporation at all costs. We have not stopped talking about the workers, you have.  
Maybe you should just consider the possibility that the media and entertainment corporations you so love have tons of shit beneath their carpets, mostly born out of, you know, increasing practices of crunch and precarious labor in their sector? :>
Cyborg_pony

@Kiryu-Chan  
and Alex Afrasiabi was apparently fired because he was handsy.

And again; was it called that because it was Blizzard’s personal sex dungeon.

And hearing a lot of this comes from “Whisper Networks” and from my own experience, they’re usually full of backstabbers looking to get people out of the way so they can take over high paying-positions.

I hate Blizzard for being terrible, but I’m not going to damn them with this little of evidence because some work guys got together for a night of drunk fun. I hate witch mobs and refuse as much as I can to not engage in them.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
A lot of people both still at Blizzard and a lot of people who have left have also admitted to some of this stuff being true. The existence of the Cosby Suite adds to the validity of the lawsuit.

EDIT: Activision also acknowledged the employee who committed suicide as well
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Mikey  
Blame feminists, blame conspiracies, ignore evidence, ignore workers’ complaints, ignore numerous other cases of abuse in other game companies that clarify their rotting, profit-obsessed nature. In a certain way, it’s unsurprising cyborg_pony spreads the opinions he does – such denialist ideology is encouraged by the society of capitalist consumerism, and he’s just one who drank it.

Perhaps we should consider Jim Sterling’s point and burn it all down instead of shutting up and continuing to play.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
And need I remind: the lawsuit wasn’t filed by disgruntled employees, it was filed by the State of California after a 2 year investigation. They wouldn’t be suing if they didn’t find anything
Cyborg_pony

@Mikey  
And that’s something that should be investigated, but as I’m trying to explain they’re moving away from that which is helping Blizzard drop doing that, because all they have to do is say “Diversity and Inclusion”, pay the patience fee and everyone will just forget about it because people co-oping are getting what they want from them and most of them probably don’t even know her name.

The vocal minority have already made it something comepleltly different and Blizzard execs are laughing at them and at you. The grieving brought up in the beginning are going to be comepleltly drowned out a couple of days, and it’ll just be way for people to latch on and make a quick buck and then bail.
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@Thanotos Omega  
I wouldn’t use the term “sexist bigot” and neither did i notice veiled language in any of his posts, he’s very clear about what he believes. He’s just a chronic denialist who refuses to see things on a societal scale.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@BadgingBadger  
No Cyborg has spent basically his entire time on this site concern trolling about minorities and women, he went from claiming that the issues are there but will be ignored because of the LGBT+ community to denying the entire thing is a big deal in about 2 posts, he’s just really good at not breaking the rules,
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #A94E  
I’ve been going through “beating games” phases lately just so that I can look back at my life as a gamer to see how many experiences I’ve accomplished. But its hard to live up to that challenge since my time is usually taken by certain games that require a lot of dedication to fully complete or are possibly endless with their content like mobile gacha games.  
Ever heard of this site called The Backloggery? It lets you keep track of how many games you have played, beaten and completed. You might like a site like that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide