Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario  
Of course it would. He never listens when it comes to that kind of stuff.

@Dustcan  
Personally, I don’t think the story becomes TOO complicated until Guns of the Patriots tries (and fails) to bring everything together. Before then, it’s about on par with Kingdom Hearts.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Penguin Dragneel

Yeah. The big issue is that the games like to haphazardly throw terminology around which sounds complex but muddies the point more often than not, and in the case of Metal Gear Solid (ie, the first impression of the series for most) the terminology is just plain wrong. Solid 2 turned out to be pre-science and way ahead of its time, but even its message is drowned from the literal hour long filibuster as well as all the gay vampires and rollerskating obese bombers.
Background Pony #A94E
What games have you beaten so far this year?

Banjo-Kazooie and Mega Man 3 for me.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #A94E  
On the Nintendo Switch’s NES Online app, I’ve beaten Excitebike, Ice Climber, River City Ransom and Ninja Gaiden. NES games are very easy and quick to add onto a “games beaten” list from what it seems but I bet to some, it feels like I’m REALLY stretching it when it comes to a game like Excitebike. But I at least made it through each race in the top 3. Also, I used the shit out of the rewind feature for these games. I don’t care if people will call me a pussy or not, I don’t have enough time in my life to retrace all of my steps and start over from where I respawned, especially with a game as brutal as Ninja Gaiden.

I played the HELL out of Super Mario Bros. 35 when it was still online. I wanted to reach the maximum level but alas, that never came to be. Because of my dedication to that game, I chose to put it in my backloggery for memories’ sake.  
During the day of Mario’s “death” I decided that would be the best time to finally start up Luigi’s Mansion 3 and I beat the main campaign along with collecting every achievement in single player and multiplayer. Overall it was a fun time.

I’ve also finished every Heroic Mission in Super Kirby Clash. The remaining missions where brutal as hell and if you waited between every Gem Apple harvest, you would have a few attempts per day to make sure you beat a certain level under a certain amount of time. Guess I made the right investment to use part of my Christmas money to level up the rest of my Gem Apple tree to its maximum level. Overall, a fun Kirby spinoff. Its free to play in case you haven’t tried it but since it uses real life money to help speed things up for collecting more of the game’s currency, approach with caution and play responsibly.

The games that take up most of my time these days that might take forever to fully complete are Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Pokémon Sword. Though with the latter, that might come to an end with the Gen 4 remakes coming up. I have completed every Pokédex for Sword version but I am working on collecting every piece of clothing you can obtain just as a pointless challenge. There’s also competitive battling in Pokémon in which we know that path is never ending if you want to play that way. Other than that, there are still a bunch of games I have on my shelves waiting for their time to be played.

Also, are you interested in seeing my Backloggery page?
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #A94E  
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony  
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls  
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past  
Sonic the Hedgehog 1  
Contra  
Life is Strange  
Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Games I replayed this year:  
Mega Man 1  
Sonic Adventure 2 (working on 180 emblems)  
Celeste (if speedrunning counts)

Games I think I played this year bit could have been last December:

Super Metroid  
Donkey Kong Country

@NitroFury  
Doubt it. They appeal to different audiences.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@NitroFury

No, but it is a very compelling product, especially in my line of work where I don’t want to be perched on roofs or towers and having to balance a laptop in one hand to perform networking equipment checks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide